Ten

•Katy•

I wake up in Michael's arms which feels really nice, by the way.

I slide out from underneath him and take off his shirt so I can get ready for my college classes today.

Once I've taken the shirt off I hear Michael whistle at me.

"What the hell Michael!" I say and hit his arm playfully.

"We've seen each other naked before Kaitlyn. You in a bra and underwear is nothing." Michael says and gets out of my bed.

"Well I have classes today so... I'm going to get ready. You can stay in here if you'd like." I walk off to my closet and grab a Metallica shirt and black skinnys. I slip on my american flag converse and go to the bathroom to fix my hair and make-up.

I put my hair up in a messy pony tail and do my make-up as natural as possible.

I finish at about eleven thirty and my class starts at twelve. I see Michael sitting on my bed playing with his phone.

"Michael, can you uh, drive me? If I don't get a ride I'll be late." I ask him.

"Of course lovely." He says and winks at me.

I walk into the living room only to find Luke and Taylor kissing!

"What the hell guys?" I scream at them.

Michael was a little behind me so he walked in just as I screamed.

"Fuck. We, uh, didn't think you were, uh, home..." Taylor says, separating herself from my Luke.

My Luke.

"Not anymore." I think to myself.

"I do fucking live here for Christ's sake!" I yell again. Michael walks up to Luke and says, "dude! What the fucking hell is up with you? First you start acting really weird, then you lie to us and tell us that Katy wasn't coming to pick us up when she obviously was, you ignore the fact that she was even here last night and now you're kissing her best-, well now I guess it would be ex-best friend at her fucking house! What the fuck is going on with you?" Michael screams in Luke's face.

"What the fuck ever mate. I love Katy, Katy loves me, were all good mike.chillll." Luke says. He sounds high.

I walk over to the couch and sit down, opposite him.

I sit down and I feel something poke my butt.

"What the fuck?! Ouch!" I scream out in pain.

"Fuck no!" Luke yells and I stand up.

I start digging in the couch only to find a syringe. A damn syringe!

"Oh my God." I say under my breath.

It was heroin.