Three

•Luke•

I am so pissed at myself right now. The girl I love has amnesia and still remembered that she wanted to break up with me.

When I heard that she had gotten amnesia, a little part of me was hoping that she wouldn't remember all of the things I did to her. I know that it's bad to hope that, but I really wanted to start fresh with her.

I walk home and go to sleep.

When I wake up the next morning she's in my living room.

"What the hell?! Katy! Oh my God! Why are you here?" I almost scream.

"I-I-I wanted to come see you. Talk to you. Why did I break it off with you?" She says.

"I don't know, love. I really messed up though. I was always late to our dates and I blew you off so many times. I want you to know that I love you, and that I'm sorry. Please know that I understand if you so t want me back but I will never stop trying to get you back. I love you and I always will. I'm so sorry about all that I've done but I need you Katy, really, really need you!" I say.

"I know Luke. I remember all of it. I just wanted to hear it from you. I'm sorry for all the pain that I've caused you luke. I'm so sorry. I still love you too, but I need you to show me, show me that you can be there for me, not be late and love me like you use to. I really need that, and if you can't change your ways, even a little, then we can't work. But I know you can do it!" She says.

That's when it hits me and I can't hold it in any longer. I push her up against the wall and kiss her.

At first she tries to pull away, but she slowly sinks into the kiss and I smile.

•Katy•

I felt him smile into the kiss which made me smile.

After a while we finally pull away from the kiss and he pulls me into a hug. I love Luke's hugs because he's just a big teddy bear. Warm, soft, and cuddly.

I gladly accept the hug and lay my head on his chest.

I'm only 5'6" so he's quite a lot taller than me. I like it though. My head lays right around his heart so I can hear it beating.

•Luke•

I wish Taylor wouldn't have told Katy about my past. I would have told her myself but not right now. I'm afraid of the fact that she might be scared of me.

I don't want her to be scared of me. I love her. I don't want her to think differently of me now that she knows...

•Michael•

Dammit! I told her I loved her. I mean, i do love her but she doesn't need that right now.

I want to be with her but she loves Luke. I'm better than Luke... Aren't i?

He's no good for her. She needs a good guy. Not a druggie and a liar.

I love luke too but he's just not right for Katy, I am.

I'm just afraid that Luke will end up going back to drugs and she will get heart broken. I want to be there for her but Luke won't let me.

Ever since they started dating Katy and I have split little, by little. Luke won't let me spend time with her anymore. We can't have midnight walks or spend all night watching old disney movies.

Our favorite to watch together is The Little Mermaid. I had always planned on kissing her during the song 'Kiss the girl'.

I just never had the courage to. Now she's with Luke and I haven't seen The Little Mermaid in almost a year!

Tomorrow I'm going to go talk to her.

•Katy•

"Luke... I-I-I forgive you." I whisper.

"Are you serious?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I am." I say.

"Thank you Katy! I love you so much." He says and kisses me passionately.

"Jump." He says against my lips.