Sixteen

•Katy•

I pulled out my iPod, plugged in the headphones and pulled on some running shorts and my Nike running shoes.

"Where you going?" Luke asks, walking in my room.

"For a jog. I need to get back in shape." I reply.

"Can I go with you?" He asks.

"Go get your shoes Lukey Pukey." I say and smile.

•••

Who knew running with Luke would be so much fun? The answer; not me.

"Babe, would you want to move in today? The boys and I don't have anything to do, and we could help."

"Sure, let's go get lunch first though." I say because I'm starving.

•••
After lunch we call the other boys to come and help me move in with Luke. We grabbed all my things, my toiletries, clothes, shoes, food, and even my make-up, because I couldn't go looking like a slob anywhere.

•••

We had put all my stuff in Luke's flat and I had my own room, even though I'd probably be staying in Luke's most of the time. I was hanging up my dreamcatchers when Luke walked in.

"I'm so glad you agreed to move in with me." Luke says and pulls me into a hug.

I look up, kiss his lips and reply, "me too."

Guys, that's it for Heroin. It's over, don't freak though, I'm making a sequel , I just need a name for the next book because I can't think of one. So please, please, please comment any book names you think I should use and I will publish the new book very soon so please just be constantly looking at my wattpad page so you can read the next book, lovelies❤️💋