College Life

"Bella"!!
"Rose"!!
"Ugh. ROSABELLA"!!!
I turn and see a fair soft skinned girl with beautiful long brunette hair and enchantingly distressed hazel eyes running and flailing her arms as she approached me.
"Hey! Ash what's going on"?
I see her concerned face as she tried to calm her rapid breathing.
"Did you hear about Matt?"
"No? What happened?"
"I'm sorry Bella, but I have to tell you you're my best friend and you deserve to know".
My heart dropped and felt all the blood drain from my face. I knew what she was about to tell me. This was all my fault.
I put my hand up to shush her.
"Is Matt cheating on me"?
Ash's eyes bulged out, I literally thought her eyes were going to pop out.
Just with that look I got my answer.
"How did you know Bella"?
I closed my eyes and  took a deep breath and put the fakest smile on.
"Didn't I tell you Ash that I'm psychic and I can read minds"?
Ash scrunched up her nose and looked at me like I had grown feathers on my head.
I burst out laughing and I earned a scowl from Ash.
"Are you ok Bella"? "Please tell me you're not going into one of those psychotic episodes where you start laughing and then end up crying later on because you don't want to see the reality of the situation"?
"I just love your expressions? Haven't I told you before that your beautiful face can take any bad emotion away"?
"Seriously Bella. What are you going to do"? Do you really not care? If you say you don't I'm going call on your bull***t".
She knows me to well. How can I express how I'm feeling. My heart hurts I just want to go home and cry. I love Matt but I knew this would come and it is all because of my obsession. How can I tell Ash, Matt cheated on me because instead of talking with Matt I left him on the phone as I was looking online for news on a famous Korean pop star. Instead of hanging out with him I stayed home and made posters and chatted with other fans. How can I tell my bestie that I am obsessively in love with Bak Hyeong Jun.
Bak Hyeong Jun, 6 feet 1, all muscle goodness. The most beautiful eyes, nose and smile anyone could have. An angelic voice that enters your soul and forever carves a place in your heart. Long strong arms that pulsate as he strums his guitar. Wide sculpted shoulders that make his shirt expand and stick to his every curve. Leading to a sexy sculpted 6 pack. Every girls wet dream. Bak Hyeong Jun is a walking God. Not to mention his favorite color is blue, his favorite street food is Jajangmyeon, and loves soju. He loves playing golf and swimming and has a beautiful home in Seoul. Not only is he beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. He donates regularly to orphanages,homeless people, and to environmental charities. I saw him on a video where he gave a shirt to a homeless man who got trampled over by his fans. He's my charming, sincere and beautiful love and my ultimate obsession.

It's all my fault, I'm a horrible girlfriend. I'm not girlfriend material because my heart belongs to a celebrity. My obsession proceeds me.
The only one who knows about my obsession is Matt and my mom. And he endured our relationship for a year.
I can't blame him for cheating on me I brought this upon myself. Now it's time to let him go.
I look at Ash.
"Where's Matt"?
"In the gym behind the bleachers".
Deep breaths Bella you can do this.
"Let's go".