Untidy

My night turned into day break in a wink of an eye. My worrisome thoughts didn't allow my body and mind to get the sleep it craved. So when I received a txt message at 6am I didn't even hesitate to get up.

"Hey Bella! I haven't heard from you in a couple of days. How is your trip so far"?

How should I respond to Ash's message. Should I tell her the truth that it started out great and then now I have no idea how to help the one person I truly care for. And now I am sleep deprived.
I get up and start the coffee pot as I contemplate my answer.

"Hey Ash! It's been such an amazing adventure. It's so beautiful the food and culture are amazing. The people are unbelievably nice and caring. The concert OMG!! I died of excitement!

I chose to tell her all the good things that's happened to me and avoided to tell her what happened with Hyeong Jun. There's no reason for me to make her worry.

I look at the bathroom mirror and all I see is a tired, worried, Bella. I look like a stoned panda bear. Red eyes and dark circles under my eyes. I need to stop thinking and take care of myself. I can't afford getting sick in a country that I am not use to and have no one to take care of me.
I look straight at my eyes,
Bella you need to stop worrying about Hyeong Jun he is a capable adult who knows what he's doing. He's going to be fine and so are you. Stop worrying.

I took a deep breath and let my pep talk seep in to my soul. As I chased my worries away I heard a knock on my door. It was 7am and I didn't even order breakfast yet. I reached over and opened the door.

"Good morning! I brought breakfast. It took me a couple of seconds to notice it was Hyeong Jun. I freaked out, first because Hyeong was outside my hotel door and secondly because I realized the state I was in. I hadn't showered, I didn't even bother taking my makeup off  and I was still wearing the same clothes from last night. I was beyond horrified.

Instead of inviting him in I gasped and involuntarily slammed the door on his face. I realized what I had done and instantly felt worse than I had. I slowly opened the door and Hyeong Jun was just standing there he hadn't moved an inch.
"Bad timing? He asked amused.
"I'm sorry Hyeong. I didn't mean to slam the door on your face.I was just surprised you being here and me looking like this. I panicked.
"You look fine he assured me"
I smiled and shook my head. Typical response from a guy.
" So, are you going to let me in or not. I'm not trying to be a pushover or force you to let me in but it will be very bad if paparazzi saw me out here".
"Yeah of course you can come in!"  I instantly moved away and opened the door. I closed the door and tried to calm down and fix my hair the best I could. I turned around and smiled only to have my heart throb once again.

The aftermath of last nights decision on what to wear surrounded Hyeong Jun. I internally wished to disappear from this world forever. I noticed Hyeong step over some clothes and moved some to the side in order to sit down on the couch. That got me moving faster than the fastest animal in the world.

I grabbed clothes by the pile and ran to the  room and threw them in there not caring where they landed. As long as they weren't in the living room. I could clearly see him trying not to laugh as I ran back and forth from the living room to the room. I finally grabbed the last pile of clothes and threw them in the room cursing myself for trying out so many clothes. I took a deep breath and entered the living room ready to eat breakfast.

"I'm sorry for all the mess" I said apologetically to Hyeong
"Don't worry about it. It's not everyday I see an explosion of clothes like that".
He's laughing at me I know it. Way to make a great impression on your crush. Where's a hole when you need it.
"I'm just joking"  he chuckled  as he looked at my distressed face.
Jajaja good one I said sarcastically.
That made his smile even bigger.