The first date

Camila's POV

We walked into the small restaurant. It was a double date, with Dinah and Normani. I was put with Lauren, Normani's best friend. But no one would tell me a single thing about her. Only that she would meet us at the restaurant. So, when we walked in I immediately asked if she had arrived.

"She's always late to these kinds of things, but I wouldn't worry. you guys will hit it off instantly. And if you don't. This is a double date and your next to us so we can make a code word for you to tell us that your uncomfortable and we will make a group discussion. To ease the tension" normani said calmly.

"BANANAS!!!" Me and Dinah shouted at the same time causing a few heads to turn our way.

Only a few minutes later Lauren had arrived at our table. I cant believe what I'm seeing. GOD! She is perfect.

We made light discussion among the table. Lauren was actually really nice. When we started getting to know each other like simple facts from our lives.

"I like your outfit. The red compliments the colour in your eyes" she said in her raspy tone.

"Thanks Lo"

"Lo?" She questioned.

"Yeah.. i thought i could shorten your name to something sweet. I love. The name Lauren means someone who is exsteamly beautiful inside and out. It truly is a true statement for you."

She looked flustered "thank you, can i give you a nickname?"

"Yes, you can. Not anything bad though"

"Is mine okay?"

Dinah chocked on her soda. "Dinah, are you okay?" Normani asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Totally good. Hey, mila how are you and Lauren getting along?" Dinah answered.

"Great. She's really nice. I just hope she wouldn't ever pull an Austin on me."

"Mila, you know no one except him would."

"What? And who? Is Austin." Normani asked.

"He's Austin. The biggest jerk to walk this land. Rich. But horrible. Mila can i tell them?" Dinah stated.

"Yeah, sure.. you know no one else knows right? He never went back, so whats the point? There's nothing else we can do Dinah. So go ahead, tell them."i said harshly.

"Hey camz, its okay. Don't worry we wont judge you for it." She said calmly will graping my hand to hold. I nodded softly.

"Well Austin was one of the first people to agree to go on a date with Camila here. We started this off with telling her 3 facts of each person she went out with. So her parents knew all about this ones likes and dislikes." She pointed at me. "Well after a bit, we finally got her to go that was until we told her that he was put to jury the jail for maximum penalty of 7 years, for..... murder" normani gasped. "Yeah well, we were fine with him. Her parents thought he would be a great match for her. Mila didn't, she hid under her bed for about 2 hours after we told her, we couldn't find her till I went her room. We got her ready after much protest on her end. We got her dressed and out the door where Austin was waiting in his car. Mila, do you want to finish the story?"

"Erm... sure" i spoke quietly. "The rest is fairly simple. I didn't eat that night. We never even went to the restaurant, he drove to the beach. Parked in an empty lot, blacked the windows, unlucky for me he had a soundproof car." I almost started to cry until i felt Lauren squeeze my hand urginging me to go on. "He raped me, released inside of me twice and wouldn't let me leave until i came.... so i had to fake it. He finally got off me and drove me home while i was in tears. I didn't let him say anything once we got there and i ran upstairs, locked my door and cryed the rest of the night. I told Dinah the next day, but we knew that no one believe our word to an successful business man. He got away with it" by that point i was in tears.

"Camz, you know that no one should ever do that and most people in the world wouldn't. Your right DJ. He is a jerk. A ass hat would go well too. Also no, i would never pull an Austin on you, or anyone else for that matter. I dont understand why he would want to either. But just know, I wouldn't ever do that until your ready, I would never force anything on you" she reassured me.

"I know why he did it though." I said shyly.

"Mila what?! How come you never told me?!" Dinah whisper yelled.

"Dinah, i was scared. I still am. If i wasn't on the pill, I wouldn't be out here right now, i would be pregnant with his child. That's what he wanted. He thought we would have a good looking child. And thats what he intended with me nothing else."

"Woah, Camila are you serious. This isn't a prank is it?" Normani asked.

"No it isn't. I wouldn't joke about this. And I'm glad i dont have his child. Imagine a smaller version of the Tasmanian devil running around."

"Camz, it would be a devil, you would raise it. It would be the nicest, sweetest child. A little rebellious but shy around other people. Ultimately, the best child ever." And with that she stood up and went round the table to hug me.

"Can we skip this and go to my house to watch a movie, please? All of us?" I asked knowing my parents were out of town so it was safe.

"I'm up for some horror movies." Mani said excitedly.

"Me too." Dinah got up in a second and ran to the counter to pay the bill.

"Lo? You coming?"

"Of course, i want to get to know you more camz. I wouldn't miss this for the world." She replied. I hugged her and we left hand in hand to her car. Dinah and normani took off down the road in Dinah's car. Then me and Lauren left soon after debating listening to Rihanna or Adele. We settled for lorde. We went on the road, singing most the lines. Then she did the unexpected. Picked up my hand and kissed my knuckles. I smiled like a complete and utter idiot. I cant wait to cuddle into her side, while watching the movie.

A/n- i was bored and i have time before school next Monday. So, i might post everyday fo a week and then a few times a week. I haven't proof read this, sorry for the mistakes. Have a great day people. :)(; xxxxxxxxxxxxx