Movie night

Lauren's POV

We arrived at the fairly large house. It was near the small forest where i played for years with my best freinds, normani and ally. The cottage was two stories high and had Ivey curving round from the left. A thatched roof. Camila and i, walked in hand and hand where Dinah and normani were waiting in the kitchen.

"We're gonna order pizza, want some?" Dinah asked.

"I want some for sure, camz?" I replied.

"Mila's getting her own Hawaiian pizza. Don't worry, she'll eat it all." Normani answered my next question, before it even escaped my lips.

"What kind laur? Hold up," she put her finger to my mouth to silence me, "Mila are notes."

"On it cheechee." Camila said back.

"Erm.... pepperoni is my favourite, but i never really mind." I said in answer question.

"Okay, well I'm getting that as well, do you want to share with me. Since Dinah here, eats like a pig." My best friend offered.

"Yeah, okay. I'm not a big eater so they can have some of my share if i dont eat it all." I replied while pointing to the two tanned friends.

******

We are watching frozen. Much to my distaste, i could'nt complane this time though. I had my camz, wrapped in a thin, soft and long light grey blanket. I have to admit, i never actually watch the movie, i was mainly watching Camila. Laughing whenever she would make a terrible joke about what was happening in frozen. I was knocked out of my semi-consious state when i felt a buzz in my hand , when i had revived a text message.

Mani- you look pretty happy.

Laur- yeah. That's because i am. You picked a better one this time around, thank you mani.

Mani- I'm glad your finally happy with some one. It no problem.

*normani added Dinah to the chat*

Laur- why did you do that?

Mani- she wanted to know what was going on. So to save having to try and explaining it. I just added her.

Laur- fair point.

DJ- aww you two are cute. Lauren if i tell you to do something, will you do it. ;)

Laur- depends on what you tell me to do.

Mani- whats with the winky face?

DJ- well it goes like this. *Mouths- i ship them. Camren. Both giggle*

Mani- i get you now.

Laur- what were you mouthing?

Mani- nothing.

Camila looks around confused. "What are you all doing on your phones. You guys should enjoy the movie" she says quietly.

DJ- kiss her on the cheek. Right now.

"Hey camz, its fine we are enjoying it. That's what we are texting about we didn't want to disturb you. Go back to watching it if you really want to watch it." I wispered lowly so only she could hear. Then i kissed her cheek.

"Hey lo," we started whispering to each other.

"Yeah?" I replied, my heartbeat was increasing at an impeccable rate.

"You missed?" She wispered even quieter next to my ear.

"Missed what?" I whispered mildly confused.

"My lips, i mean. I wanted you to kiss my lips" she saiid ina low husky tone. I lifted her chin, so her plump lips could meet my own. We kept going till she traced her tongue along my bottom lips. I gracefully accepted its entrance while she massaged my tongue with her own. We kept going till we heard the front door slam shut. We stopped instantly and turned our heads to the living room door.

"Mija, baby. Are you home?" Someone called out.

"Yes Mami, we're though here!" Camila shouted back.

Two people who i assumed were camila's parents walked in the quiet room. A tall man buff, strong posture and next to him was a small, skinny women.

"Hello mija, who is this?" Her mother asked, while pointing at me.

"Mami, this is Lauren Jauregui. The girl i met tonight. I told you this morning."

"Jauregui... Jauregui. Is that Cuban?" Her father asked.

"Sí señor, he sido comprado en una familia muy cubana. (Yes sir, i have been bought up in a very Cuban family)" i replied to him.

"Woah, Lauren you speak Spanish?" Dinah asked suprised.

"Yeah. She speaks Spanglish with her mother and eats a lot of Cuban dishes. Anyone of her friends who she invites over, which is not a lot, always go home wishing for the secret recipe they use." Normani said.

"Well Lauren, I'm sinu and this is Alejandro, i can see that my daughter likes you. And you seem like a very nice person. I'm glad to meet you." Sinu shook my hand and I smiled.

******

We went back to watching movies but in camila's room. It was small with a dozen one direction and Ryan gosling posters. The average American teenagers room. At least it has some colours and a big bed so i could cuddle her while watching Disney movies. Like, Moana, tangled, Snow White. Then mani, Dinah and i finally got Camila to watch a horror movie as long as i was there for her for jump into my arms. I agreed instantly, almost to fast.

After about a few of her jumps in my arms, she turned to meet my gaze and mouthed 'thank you'. I kisssed her plum lips and smiled back at her. This is what i want in life. I enjoyed having this time with her. I can't wait to see her again, thats if she wants to see me again.