Advise.

Lauren's PoV

I rushed home. As soon as I arrived I saw my brother on his way to his room in a huff. Taylor sat with my parents on the dining room table. I greeted them to let them know I was home like every time I came home.

"Okay, whats up" Taylor asked, "and dont say nothing because everyone in this room can see that you are happier today Lauren."

"She's going to sleep over at a friends house, Taylor." My dad spoke.

"Yeah. i need to go pack my things. I'll be back in a few minutes"

I quickly ran upstairs grabbing my phone from my pocket and texting Camila.

LoLo- hey camz, will i need a sleeping bag?

I went to put clothes for school tomorrow in the bag but as soon as i chucked the phone on the bed. It buzzed i went back to the bed to check the message.

Camz- nope. Your bunking with me honey.

LoLo- what about your parents.

Camz- baby, dont worry. They know about us, they set us up remember. They are more than happy, to let you stay in my bed. Just as long as nothing happens.

LoLo- as what happens?

Camz- they want me to remain innocent in their eyes.

LoLo- and so you and i will only kiss.

Camz- right, dont forget the cuddling.

LoLo- how could I ever forget that.

LoLo- I'm going to finish packing my stuff and then you can tell me when to come over.

Camz- okay any time between 5-6pm you can come over.

LoLo- okay i'll Be over soon.

I put the phone down on the bed again smiling, i got the rest of my school clothes and homework in two my backpack, then another bag for night clothes and makeup. After that i was ready to go.

I went downstairs bags in hand. Before i left I grabbed my charger and phone. That was after i changed into comfortable but nice clothes.

"Dang, who are you trying to impress" my brother said.

"No one"

"I dont believe you, last time you dressed that hot was when you went on you went to nana's wedding 3 years ago."

"Why are you so blunt and rude?"

"It's all part of the Jauregui charm sis" he said going back to his game in the living room with a snacks.

"Mum! Dad! Can one of you drive me to her house?"

"honey, I'm driving you over there just grab a Diet Coke from the fridge for me? There's a Dr Pepper for you in there if you want it."

In an instant i dropped both bags and sprinted to the kitchen to grab the drinks and some celebrations to eat in the car. I walked back and my my dad was waiting for me at the doors. He smiled when i handed him is drink.

"Let's go. Your girl is probably waiting." We started walking out to the car.

"What do you mean by 'my girl'?" I questioned while sitting in the car.

"Lauren, honey, I've known you for your entire life and i know you like this girl."

"Yeah, of course I like her, she's amazing. Yes she has flaws but she is like a fucking perfect angel to me and i dont get why."