Cuddling in bed

Camila's POV.

The pair were sat on the opposite ends on the bed with the snacks they bought earlier.

"Hey camz?"Lauren asked softly.

"yeah?"

"Erm.."Lauren stumbled so Camila chuckled.

"what babe?"

"Nothing... doesn't matter."

"It does if your stuttering like a baboon."

"Erm.." she still stares at me looking for answer.

"Can we cuddle? I know it sounds silly but i really want to have you in my arms."

But while Lauren was busy rambling, camila was crawling up the bed to Lauren and pecked Lauren's lips with hers. They both smiled and camila moved the snacks to the dresser so she could snuggle closer.

"LoLo.." she didn't get an answer back. "Lauren." Still nothing. "Babe" she felt Lauren's calm breath under her and knew Lauren had fell asleep. She smiled and took a picture to post.

-----

Instagram:

Camila_Cabello:

Camila_Cabello:

LoLo fell asleep while we were watching a movie. She looks so cute.

Tagged Laurenjauregui.

DinahJane97: told you my ship was real normani

Allybrooke: aww cute. <3 happy your happy mila

Normani: dang to think they hit it off because of us DinahJane

Tydollasign: camila_cabello, can you share her because i want her in my bed. And not just for a movie night ;)

CamrenShipperShawn: eww Tydollasign, get the fuck away, plus she would never go for JaJa binks would she.

Laurenjaurgui: aww babe, thanks, and Tydollasign, CamrenShipperShawn is right. I'm perfectly happy with Camila_Cabello and I'm only into girls (only one girl at the moment though) ;)

Liked by: BellaThorne, DemiLovato, SelenaGomez + 7,270 more.

_________

A/n- sorry its taken me so long to update. My life is hectic at the moment, I'm thinking of doing another story based on my life, i would be able to post more of it like once a week to write down my feelings but thanks.