The dinner

Lauren's POV

I held camila's hand. I did it to try and calm her. She was nervous, we didn't know how the dessert we picked would go down.

"Come on camz. We need to get dessert" i said pulling her inside the shop.

"Lauren, we can take some time" she winked.

"No camz, i made a promise I wouldn't."

"Who did you promise?" She asked while pulling a pouty face.

"Well, you, myself, and your parents."

"A quick kiss?" She had to do this to me I couldn't resist anymore. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her a kiss. It wasn't short, it was deep and long. i moved my hand from her neck to her lower back and wrapped my other arm around her waist as well. She lifted her hands to my neck. To keep me close. We moved our mouths together easily. She groaned in annoyance when i pulled my lips away and smiled sweeetly, which she returned.

"Camz, we can continue kissing later." I teased and Winked at her.

"Okay, bossy" She feigned annoyance.

"Can we get dessert now? I was thinking cake and ice cream."

"Lauren... that sounds good! But without chocolate sauce?"

"Of course not. So agreed? Chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce."

"Agreed. You get the cake." She chuckled "I'll get the ice cream, chocolate sauce and sprinkles."

"Meet by the till number 12."

She nodded and we both scrambled quickly, i got the best chocolate cake they had and it was 3 tiers. I saw some chocolate and sweets, i went to get some for Camila and i later. For when we are watching a movie and cuddleing in her room. Then i went and got a few banana's, i thought she would be happy then.

I saw her at till 12, i walked over to her and she smiled as soon as she saw me, she smiled happily.

"I got here before you, how? You only had to get 1 thing."

"I did and some other things."

"What else?"

"You'll see, when we buy it. Now put them in the basket, and we can get drinks for us for later." She swiftly put everything in the basket and practically pulled me to the fizzy drink isle. I picked up 2 bottles of Dr Pepper, for myself and 2 bottles of Pepsi for Camila. She smiled happily.

"Come on lets pay."

She walked quickly holding my hand, so pulling me a long as well. We payed at the nearest, open till. Then left to the car. When i got in, i felt myself being pulled towards the passenger side. The next thing i knew was that Camila was kissing me, intensely she swiped her Tongue along my lip. I gasped in surprise but soon felt her hand that was on my neck pull me closer and was exploring my mouth with her tongue. I kissed back until we were both out of air. I shuffled back over to my seat and started to drive the car back to the Cabello household.

We arrived, the dessert out and then i put our things in Camila's room next to my bags for tonight and my school work for tomorrow. I returned down the stairs. I went to the living room where Camila was playing on her phone.

"Hey babe." I whispered huskily in her ear. She jumped in shock putting her hand to her heart.

"Oh My God! You scared me."

"I know i did, i watched you jump, I'm standing right here."

"Well okay, smartass." She chuckled rolling her eyes "Dinners ready and your next to me. Be prepared for an interrogation." We walked through together and sat down in our places.

"Oh! The happy couple finally decided to eat with us." Her mother spoke.

"We put the dessert out, so all we need to do is serve it when we eat it." Camila said softly..

"Kaki! What did you get?" Sofi asked excitedly.

"You wont know till it arrives" their father said. "Now, all three of you. Eat." He commanded.

"Yes. Please do. I made this as Lauren was coming over, i assume you eat Cuban dishes?"

"I do but very rarely. We mainly have pasta, steak and chips, burgers. It all is supposed to keep us good enough to do our sports. This is really nice, what is it?"

"Arroz con pollo, empanadas and paselitos. Right, Mami?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, mija. That's correct. What sports do you do Lauren?"

"I play softball for my school. But my siblings, i quote them, 'i dont want to do sports, i want to live my life and keep my brain fit rather than my body.'"

"Are they smart then?" Their father spoke.

"Not one bit. Both of them were forced to go to a public school because they couldn't get the marks they needed to go to the private school with me."

"What school do you go to then?"

"Pine crest school"

"That's a very prestigious school, and you've kept your grades up?"

"Yes, I've been top of my class for 3 years straight I think."

"Well done, that sounds quite hard to do." Sinu praised.

"Mami, papi. I finished. Can we have dessert?"

"Yes, Lauren and kaki can dish up. Since they bought it." Their father spoke again. I stood up to collect the dishes and take them to the dishwasher. We decorated the scoops of ice cream with sprinkles as their face and chocolate sauce as the hair next the the triangular cut slices of cake under a glaze of chocolate sauce. Then to top it off i cursively wrote the name of the person that plate was for in chocolate sauce. We walked in with the plates for, Sofia, sinuhe and Alejandro. Who smiled when they recieved their plates, I left Camila there and got hers and mine plates.

***

"That was amazing girls. Really great"

"Kaki! LoLo! I ate the smiley face first." Sofia said laughing.

"We are going upstairs to watch some movies then sleep, goodnight family." Camila said while standing up.

"Night kaki! Night LoLo! Love you." Sofi spoke while group hugging us .

"Night sofi, we love you too." I spoke when Camila disappeared upstairs.