"Please don't hurt her"

"Oh camila, i know your here. You can't hide from me." Austin spoke with a cocky tone. "Come here now, or your girlfriend here... gets hurt."

Camila was inside hers and Lauren's hiding spot. They decorated it so they had a space away from the main house, they could still know what was going on but they usually watched movies and cuddled in the small space. Camila's room was right near the garage, there was a loft to the garage as well and a small door from camila's room to the loft of the garage. So they tidied up the space and moved the TV and comfortable blankets and comforters. They have snacks and drinks in a small section in the corner. Camila always felt safe in their den. But now? After she heard Lauren was in danger, she was in a battle between heart and head. So she did one better. She texted her friends and the police, and also her parents to let them know.

**********

Lauren started a chat with DJ, Mani, allz, 911, sinu and Al.

Laur: can you guys help us- Mila

DJ: of course we can help you. Wait Mila why do you have Lauren's phone?

911: what is your emergency ma'am

Laur: we need the police here now. Austin Mahone has broken into my house and I hid but Lauren, my girlfriend. Is with him now and he has a gun.

Sinu: why are you on Lauren's phon mija?

Laur: he messaged me, camila, on my phone. A few years ago he raped me, he came back and he messaged me so Lauren took my phone and held a small conversation with him. She wouldn't let me go the day without a phone so she gave me her's. I'm hiding in a secret spot and he's got lauren in my room with a gun to her head.

911: what is your address and we will send a few cops to retrieve him and get you and your girlfriend to safety. We will also need a statement about the rape if you don't mind.

Al: *inserts address* okay can you get there quick. I want my baby girl and her girlfriend to come out unscathed.

Allz: CAMILA HE RAPED YOU?! I SWEAR TO GOD! IF HE HURTS YOU IN ANYWAY I DONT MIND GOING TO JAIL FOR KILLING HIM!

MANI: ALLY! Calm down! The police are on their Way to get him and they are trained to handle men like this.

DJ: sorry Al your the only nice guy, so don't take this the wrong way. Most men, are only dicks because when their dick gets hard. They are tough as well.

Laur: can you not sound the sirens. So he doesn't run.

911: yeah. Of course.

************

A knock on the door sounded that there was someone there. Camila could see Lauren and Austin, but they couldn't see her. She had never felt so sick. She only felt that way, because the love of her life was being held at gun point. Wait, she loved Lauren. "I am in with Lauren. Shit." Lauren had been going strong for a month and then Austin came back into our lives and starts to destroy her life again.

While watching Lauren, camila shed buckets worth of silent tears. All she could think was "please Austin, please don't hurt her, I need her. I want her. Just let her b. She's nothing to you Austin. So please let her go." Austin went to get the door after it chapped for the 5th time, once he left I peaked out to Lauren who looked to me as well. I mouthed to her "i love you Lauren." She mouthed "I love you too" back to me. Next we heard shuffling on the stairs signifying that someone was coming. Camila moves swiftly back to her den. Whilst Lauren averted her eyes back to the door.

"Hello, I'm officer mendes. We have caught Austin and we are taking him back to the station with us we just had to check you two are Okay."

"Wait how do you know there is two of us." Lauren asked with a shocked expression.

"Well first off, Austin is insanely stupid. Because even I can see the little door there that your girlfriend is behind. And secondly, your girlfriend contacted us and alerted us that we needed to get here. Your Lauren I suppose."

"Yes. We are fine thank you" and with that camila crawled out of the space.

"Camila, come to the station tomorrow to give your statement of him rapeing you please." He said to camila, while walking out of the room.

"I guess we have a lot to celebrate then, camz" Lauren smiled before pulling camila into a fierce and comforting kiss.

A/n

Hey guys. How are you? I hope you enjoy this. Even though it's a little late.

Enjoy Christmas. <3<3

-Eilidh.