22 February 2013

Well as far as Treaty Keeper goes as job role, I am failing big time. How is this even supposed to work? No body told me about this. It was just, here have some magic to retain in your world and suddenly vampires are able to go against the rules now? 

Wonderful.

Am I supposed to like, turn it on or keep it charged or something? 

Who knows because I don't! I keep calling out to Portia, I need her now more than ever and the bitch is no where to be seen. She couldn't have given me a heads up as a birthday present or I don't know, out of common decency?

People died Bob. 24 to be exact by some vampire rebellion group. Apparently they've been around for a few years, but they've always been stopped. They want people to know about their existence. They want to treat humans like cattle and here's something we haven't heard before... take over the world

Assholes.

They've always been stopped. Those that keep tabs on things like this have always prevented attacks and public displays from happening or at least kept under the rug. They've never succeeded. Until now and its' my fault somehow. I know it is and I have no idea how to fix it.

At the moment the Council is in damage control. They created copy-cat style videos to make it look like a prank. There are people on the news from Hollywood making up stories of reality film making, Blair Witch style but more advanced and how this one went wrong with people actually dying. 

Some don't believe it. Others do. Its out there though, humans are talking and unless something new comes along like a better iPhone or some other kind of tragedy, I don't think they'll be over it too quickly.  We have all been put alert, increased patrols, checking out the usual vampire haunts... if anyone has a contact, they're being used and even the supernatural community on edge about it. Nobody wants another witch trial saga and not all vampires want to be outed. Of course its our job to keep the order, but fingers are pointing and we are getting some (a lot) of blame too.

I have to fix this, I just don't even know where to start.

Elise Bunting

(worst Treaty Keeper e v e r)