31 March 2013

I hate people fucking with my head.

I thought I had blocked and protected myself from those kind of magical, spell, telepathy things ever happening again, so she either found a chink in my armor or is doing it some other way. Ivy's been doing - kind of what Portia had done as Huntington. She made up a lie for me to believe in and not see the truth. Now that I know they're up to no good, I can see past it.

Eventually.

And I usually start to slip at some point, but I've also now got on a new ring that Sonia created for me that should help me from drifting off with them and their bullshit.

We tested it last night, and I couldn't find anything bad or suspicious happening anywhere in the house and the ring worked, though things did go a little hazy whenever I smelt roses so I think that's the big clue to it. And there has to be something though because why go to all this trouble for nothing?

Apparently there's another gathering tonight she wants me there for and since I'm playing along and we know the ring works, I'm going again. It's tough. Apollo has been great through out though, and I'm glad V isn't keeping his distance anymore and helping us with this too. Ivy thinks she knows me, thinks she knows my friends and what we're about, but she doesn't know a thing.

Bitch better run, cause I'm coming for her.

Hope you like prison Ivy.

Ailin wants me to go make nice with Gonzo De Jerkasaurus too, so we'll see how that goes as well. Yay! Not.

Elise Bunting
smarter than your average fae... kind of.

PS - April fools tomorrow. Wonder what pranks I can pull on Apollo