11 April 2013

P.Grimm

Date: 11th April 2013
Current Location: Heathrow Airport
Time: 2:34am
Injuries: My ego.
Current Case: SOS Elise Bunting (again!)

Just checked into my hotel and as I was getting ready for my bed, Jordan phones. He is hysterical. Apparently, something happened to Elise at the dark fae's estate. He was making no sense, and after he hung up on me, our private group chat went off with an SOS message from V. 

Not good at all.

Gods know what she's got involved in this time. Jordan, I think, said she was dead, but that wouldn't be the case if V sent out a distress alarm - would it? No. That girl is titanium. You shoot her down, she gets back up. She always gets back up. Jordan was just, I don't know. Being dramatic. 

So without her to take me places, I head back to the airport like the mere mortal I am, and I see this guy. Like, he is beyond fit. He is like, gorgeous. Jamie Dornan and Jamie Fox got together and made this, hot, lightly stubbled, muscular baby. I'm talking beyond Zane level and he notices me as I notice him so I'm feeling good in the walk up to him. I pass him. I am strutting my stuff. He is checking me out. I know he is, I am saying thank you to the fates for inspiring me to put some effort in before leaving the hotel, so I've got my tight jeans on, a little makeup, my hair is brushed, my shirt is clean. 

And then, I get that feeling - he's like me, a Hunter.

I go to stop, surprised by this, and instead, my heel slips on something wet spilt on the floor and I'm faceplanting it on the way to check in. The place is packed. No one helps me, except this old lady who I think stole the mints from my purse and two kids that lost it laughing at me, but kindly picked up my check-in documents and phone.

Fucking great.

He's on my flight. 

He's staring at me now while we wait to board.

Gods just let me disappear... oh and let Elise be alright too.