I am sorry part 1

After awhile of cuddling he fell asleep. I don't blame him since he was sick and I got up but his arm was tightly around. So I did my hardest to slip from his grip. When I saw my phone it was dieing so I turned it off. Then I went to his computer just to ask if someone could pick me up. When I openedhis laptop I saw a internet explorer open I wasn't going to be nosey until I saw my name...wtf?

When I opened it, there was me in the dress at my locker. When was this taken? I wasn't even paying attention. When I looked at the title it was. 'This sexi a$$ is a hit it and quit it!' When I looked down at the comments guys were so perverted commented yea or h3ll yea or things they would do to me. Then I saw Chresanto's comment. 

Sorry Boys I already am hitting that! Step off my girl cause that p^ssy is mine!! 

Another guy: Man you whooped!

I ain't whooped cause soon she gonna let me be tapping it all day and night!!! Then gonna pass her!!

My eyes teared up when I saw that and I got up covering my face. I can't believe this. He just used me and I am only a hit it and quit it. When he woke up he smiled at me. Him- What you up baby? Wanna cuddle somemore? Me- You f^ckin d!ck sh!t head!, I threw a pillow at him then threw his laptop on his bed. Running out with my eyes balling he grabbed me arm at the door. Him- What's up with you Dani? Me- What you actually care? Or are you trying to just hit it and quit it?!?! His eyes widened and I ran out I saw Nike still there I thought she left but she didn't. Then she drove off. Id din't wanna tell ehr what happened I just cried my eyes out until we got home then I told her. When I di d she was p!ssed. After she held me she told me to just stay home for awhile.

~A week later~

I stayed home from school all week. Just because I don't wanna go Nike brings me homework and the girls over all the time but when Chres tried to come by Nikee would go off on him. I cried all the time but then I would use my cigarettes but the problems stayed with me and wouldn't leave I hate this! It's Monday again and I decided to go back to school. 

I put on a tank with a zip up hoodie and shorts with some tenni shoes. After I straightened my hair and left to school guys started hitting me up left and right trying to touch me or flirt like h3ll. Nike and Arterria were on both sides of me Ari was helping me try to stay together. All I could hear in my mind was that I am a 'hit it and quit it' and when I saw Chres he tried to go up to me. Chres- Babe I have to explain Nike- She ain't yo babe anymore! Ari- she never will be again you hurt her then your done no second chances...He looked really sad after that and it made me sympathies for a little. So I asked the girls to leave and Chresanto followed me into a abandoned classroom...

Me- Why did you do that? Chres- It was just guy talk I am not gonna pass you up. Me- It seemed like you were with that comment... Chres- No baby, I didn't mean to say that I just didn't want to(gco) Me- You didn't wanna be whooped so you acted like a pig and acted like you were getting some? Chres- Yes because that' how it works Me- Well that isn't how it works for me. I am don'e with you even if you force me to be with you I will get my friends on your a$$. I felt so brave saying all of this...

When I looked up at him he had a very sad look.I wanted to go up and hug him but I couldn't. So I walked passed him and he held onto my arm pulling me into a hug. Ilet him for awhile until he let me go and I went with my friends. For the rest of the day I didn't see Chresanto. His friends were all hitting on me all day.

I kept my jacket on all day even though it was hot as h3ll!!! When I was after school I stayed so people could leave. When I heard silence I left the school and saw Chresanto when I tried to rush passed him he pulled my jacket and it slid off. The marks on my back were showing. All over my back and he touched me. I jumped feeling the pain. Because I started putting the cigarettes in the same spot over and over because I had limited spaces. After he looked up at me I grabbed my jacket and he saw the sadness in my eyes. Chres- Dani stop this... Me- No! my problems desolve into the air but for some reason....*tearing up* this one won't I keep doing it and doing it but the problem won't leave my mind and won't make me not worry as much anymore! He tried to touch me but I pushed him away and got in my car driving off.

Chresanto's POV

She had more marks then before and each of them were worse then any I had ever saw on her. When she cried and told me I knew I hurt her and I hurt her bad!!! When I tried to call her mom she told me that Dani was out of running somewhere. So I shook my head I wish Dani would just let me explain. I was tired of it. So it was about 9 and I saw her mother leave for work so I went to her window and snuck in hearing Dani in the shower.

After she came out she only had her bra and underwear on. I bit my lip but then shook my head. Dani- What are you doing here?! Me- I have to explain those comments were just something I say I didn't mean for you to get hurt and plus I didn't want them touching you! Dani- What are you talking about? Me- Dani! You know that you got curves but here you have a rep and guys are trying to get some a$$ from you. Dani- I know I built this rep and I don't give any guys cake sorry you couldn't get any either. Me- Dani I don't care about that! I only didn't want them on you after they said we broke up they are flirting with you now!! Soon they will be touching you I don't want them to!!

Danielle's POV

When Chresanto said that I looked shocked. He actually did care for me and I feel like I am suppose to be caring for him the same way but I don't know......After we were staring at each other for awhile he came up to me whispering. Chres- I love you Dani please don't be upset with me anymore I was only trying to make your heart belong to me truthfully I don't want to force you to do anything anymore......... When he said that I looked deep in his eyes and got lost.

Before I knew it I was onthe bed with him I was on top and he held onto my but I was still really upset with what he did but I gave into his temptation so easily I never did with guys but his was something I could never refuse. When I felt him I ignored my urge to stop him and we started wrestling with our tongues he was so skilled but I wanted to keep kissing him and kissing him I felt like fireworks were there in our kiss surrounding us. After I unbuttoned my bra he stopped me seeing my bra on the side. Chres- Babe I don't want you to regret anything.

Me- .....I don't want to either... Chres- We don't have to do this right now.. Me- Okay...but I- Chres- I got another idea.. I looked at him confused and he flipped us over to where he was between my legs and lifted them up. He moved my underwear over and I felt his tongue go straight inside me. I couldn't hold in my moans. Dani- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh CHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! He kept going until I felt a liquid come out and he stilll kept going when my legs started shaking he kissed up to my neck and laid with me. Chres- How was that? Me- That was something great never felt that before.... Chres- Now you have... He kissed my cheek and sat up. Me- W-wait can you stay with me tonight? Chres- You sure? Idon't want you going crazy over my sexiness and I know you go crazy with me Me- I-it's alright. He smiled and took off his shirt. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. While we laid together he held me tight all night.

~The Next Day~

I woke up seeing nobody next to me and I saw a note.

Didn't want your mom to see us and please Dani, don't do the pain anymore it hurt me seeing that on you last night...Get ready for school and call me I will pick you up. My sorry isn't over yet...

I was confused when he said that but I didn't fight with what he wanted to do so I got into the shower feeling pain on certain parts as I got out I put on a skirt for a change and covered up my bruises with make up. After I did that I decided to put on a long sleeve v-neck shirt and a vest that showed off some cleavage. I wanted to look nice today I don't know why I just did. After that I curled my hair while the bangs stayed straight. Watching Nike was something I did a lot when she wanted to look really nice.

Ari handled the hair the longest though. And Arterria dealt with her clothes the longest too all of my besties were like role models for me when I wanted to look this nice. After I finished I grabbed food and saw my mom passed out on the couch. I made her some breakfast for when she woke up. I got a text back saying he was outside. When I got to the door I sighed. Me- Please tell me he will like it.

After I opened the door and walked out with my backpack I saw him leaning against the car looking at his phone. I shut the door and came up to him. Me- H-hey Chresanto... After he looked up his eyes widened and he looked me up and down. I blushed when he pulled me to him and bit his lip. chres- "You just teasing me now aren't you? Me- N-no I just wanted to look good.... Chres- LAst time you did guys were on you now you just doing it for me come on admit it.... I shook my head at him as he pulled me into a light kiss we headed to school. I was nervous to see what he had in store for me at school today......