New Boy Meets New Girl(Chresanto Love Story)

Author's Note: THIS IS AN IDEA I GOT FORM THE STORY HURT AND THE SEQUAL OBSESSED I LOVE THAT STORY AND I GOT THE STORY FROM THAT. I DON'T WANNA PLAJARIZE FROM HER (OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT) BUT I JUST GOT THE IDEA FROM HER OKAY? DON'T THINK I AM TRYING TO COPY HER IDEAS!

Flashback...

Boy- "Your such a fat a$$ loser no boy will ever like you why won't you just leave already?!" He always yelled at me like that but I don't blame him. when I was on the floor he whispered in his friends ear as people laughed more and more. I just curled into a ball. Then I cried for a couple minutes and I felt a pressure of wetness his my back. I was in pain because I had cuts on my shoulders. When I felt the pressure hurt more and more I looked up and saw him hitting me with a hose. When he hit my face I tried to cover myself but he let it continue for about an hour and when he stopped I started breathing heavily. All of the sudden I felt a hand pull my head up by my hair I was in pain all over my body why me? What did I do? Boy- "You an ugly a$$ piece of sh!t just leave  so I don't have to look at your a$$ anymore" When he said that he threw my head down on the concrete and I ran home. Not one tear ran down my face. Actually whenever that happened I never cried I was sad but never sad enough to make myself cry."Sweetie I have something to tell you" my mother said at my door. "We are moving my job is making me move" I was so happy when I heard her say that. Then I acted said. "Okay when are we moving?" I asked. "This weekend pack your stuff clothes aren't needed because they gave me a big raise and I wanna reward you by going on a shopping spree I am sorry I couldn't be there for you when I needed to be but I am gonna be there now even if I am away more I will make it up to you!" I opened the door and she hugged me. "Baby why are you wet?" she asked. "I-I just got out the shower" She never noticed I was bullied because she was not always there when I came with bruises I couldn't explain. When she asked I would hide them with lies. I hate lying to my mother but I always had to.

Flashback Over......

Danielle's POV

Remember that little girl? Ya that was me. I go to a school out in LA now my mother works almost all the time but she always makes sure to come home on special holidays. Now I am the school's have to know girl you just have to know me I am not the popular one or the prettiest one but I am one that everyone must know. You may think I must have had trust issues and always thought I was ugly umm no. When I moved out here everything changed. Through the summer I ate normally and worked out so I made my body look h3lla good. Ran 3 mile then 3 more miles (remember that?) then I asked my mom to take me to the mall she bought my clothes and helped me get use to make up. I changed completely but something never changed. I never cut myself but I can't lie I don't smoke but my mother thinks I do. When she takes me in for tests I come out negative and I don't smoke it's just when I get upset like I use to I would take cigarettes and light them then I would make it sit  on my skin. You think it would hurt. No the warmth is like someone is kissing my skin like someone really cares about me and just kisses in that exact spot but never my lips and I never fall asleep I just burn until the fire goes out usually can last a few minutes and that's how I get my markings. Everyday I meet someone new person everyday. But now that you have seen inside of my life let's go tell you my story.... Not only I will tell the story but it will be about me and how I got the point where I am now........ The story has began no way to stop it...