A Virgin But Not A Virgin Mind

Still Chresanto's POV

After we finished our heated make out session I took her hand and we embraced for awhile. Dani- Thank you Chres.... Chres- I love you. Dani- I-I love you too... Chres- Y-you do? I said excited and surprised. She nodded and kissed me happiness filled my body and I was so happy to be able to have my girl back. When I finally looked at the time I noticed we pretty much missed third period so we stayed there until 4th period started. 

~Skipping to the End Of The Day~

Dani's POV

I was so happy to be with Chresanto again and this time I actually wanted a relationship with him better then our last one started. I never noticed how much I loved him until he was gone from me for awhile Having Jacob with me was just a nightmare but now I am scared of what might happen. Jacob can go crazy and if I know Jacob he already has. While I let my head sink and put my headphones in I leaned against my car waiting for Chresanto he had to go meet up with a teacher.

~2 Hours LAter~

I wanted to surprise him but he has been in there for two hours. When I go look for him I hear yelling and I run towards it thinking a girl might need help. When I get to a classroom I go inside since the door was open. I saw Chresanto f^cking a girl, I dropped my books when he turned to me I had tears running down my face. Me- Is this because I wouldn't have s3x with you?...............Chres- Dani what are you doing here?! Me- I wanted to see you after and go hang out b-but you....Came and f^cked a girl the day we got together again?!?!?! Chres- No! It isn't what it looks like she said- Me- shut the h3ll up!!!!!! Your a f^cking ho3 Chres I can't believe you!!! Just stay away from me! I yelled still feeling tears roll down my cheeks. The girl got up with Chresanto and I ran out hearing him chase after me and yelling my name. When I go to my car I drove off to a hill where I use to go with Jacob and cried my eyes out.  I know chresanto wouldn't find me so I didn't have to worry. Soon I heard my phone Chresanto was texting me and tried to call me. He was worried but I don't care why should I? He f^cks a girl and expects me to talk to him. No!

???- Dani...? Me- Jacob?! Wtf?! Are you doing here?! Jacob- Umm thinking... I saw worry in his eyes he did go crazy but I know he did love me when we went out and he opened the door hugging me. Me- Ja- Jacob- Shhhh I know I hurt you but I can't stand you crying you know I couldn't even when we were together back then. I let him hug me and I grabbed onto his shirt looking up at him I felt his lips softly touch mine and I kissed him back I didn't want to feel pain I felt it from Jacob physically and Chresanto emotionally when I felt Jacob go into my pants I stopped him. Me- Stop Jacob please... don't make me beg please.... Jacob- I am sorry alright.... When he stopped I was shocked and he left quickly before I could stop him. What did I almost do? I almost slept with my ex crazy boyfriend. I didn't mean to kiss him either but I just did. When I saw my phone I got 10 missed calls from Chres and one from my mom. 25-...26 text messages from Chres.

I left to the house and went inside. DM- Baby where were you? Dani- Just out mom.... DM- Baby please sit. Dani- alright I sit down and she sits next to me hold my hand. DM- Baby I know I have a good job but I want to stop shifts can you please help mommi? Dani- Did you loose your job mom? DM- No I just told you I was taking breaks didn't I ? Da* n girl gotta be assuming things well if you must know! Dani- I didn't ask.... DM- I am going on dates now you know your mama got a nice body hence where yours came from :) Ya I know you got a lot of a$$ and rack like ya mother plus the sweet talking of your father when you want something. Dani- Mom!! DM- What?! I am only speaking the truth anyway I have been dating someone lately alright? You will meet him soon Plus I need to meet your little boy toy so we need to meet each others you meet mine andI meet yours. Dani- what?! DM- Ya I am serious sweetie we both need approval and don't worry. I still am gonna embarrass you. Dani- Then I don't like your boyfriend. DM- He owns some restaurants but why were you crying sweetness? Dani- My boytoy cheated on me.... DM- What?! I am gonna get my hands on his a$$!! Dani- No it is over between us...Well baby I already setted a date tomorrow to meet up so you need to bring someone. Dnai- Why can't you just tell him we broke up? DM- Cause then he won't wanna come because he will want to give some space please baby I really wanna have you meet him. Dani- you sound like the teenager and I am the mom....Fine....Don't make us be clingy though I wanna be away from him.  DM- thank you baby!! She covers me in hugs and kisses.