Finally Heard My Cry For Help

~The NextDay~

I wake up in my bed. I spent some of the night with Jacob and went to get ready. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt. Just keeping it simple. While putting my hair down I curled it and went downstairs. My mom was knocked out she must have had just over slept. So I just left going to school...

After I got there I saw Jacob talking to a group of girls after he saw my he ran over to me hugging me. I saw Chresanto looking back at me and I felt a t ear fall but then felt Jacob kiss me intensely. When I looked up at him he just kept me there until the bell rang. Me- J-jacob.... s-stop... Jacob- Baby it's alright... I told the teachers we might be a little late today... Me- B-but.... He put his finger to my lips and continued to kiss me. While kissing me he felt up my shirt and I got nervous but it was probably just him getting excited I mean all guys do he wasn't as crazy as he was before he left to the academy.

I wanted to stop because the students were decreasing quickly plus all I could actually think about is Chresanto. It didn't feel right kissing Jacob I didn't want him touching me or anything I wanted to feel chresanto's hands...I wanted to be in Chresanto's arms again I miss him. My body even ache's for him...

Danielle's Mind!

C-chresanto.............I miss you. Please come get me. Please help me I want to feel your lips and your touch. I miss your kindness and you touching me like I was a fragile piece of antique glass. Please Chres I love you. I can say it again and again please come get me. Please save me I didn't want to break up with you I wanted to save you but Chresanto I love you soo much I wish I could tell you this....

~2nd Period~

~Chresanto's Mind~

I was in the music room cleaning in the back. I broke some stuff and had to make up cleaning for it when I was cleaning I heard someone come in. When I went to go see I heard the piano being touched. Me-Ay!-...D-danielle I said softly and saw her sit at the piano when she saw down. I was about to stop her to ask her to leave but a tear fell down her cheek. Then she put her hands on the key board and began to sing.

Why can't it get through to you?

The feelings that I have for you,

You let him win these foolish hidden games

Making me the prize

you lost what rightfully belonged to you

What rightfully you earned too

Why can't it get through to you?

The feelings that I have for you?

What should I do? To make you look at me

And understand what I am trying to say

What my faces screams but my voice keeps under breathing

Why can't it get through to you?

The feelings that I have for you

Are different for what he makes me do

Yours truly for me your one and only

For him it's just for is quickie one nightie

I lusted for you but now I know I loved you

Since you made me yours I made you mine too

Can you take me and except my apology from me to you?

I loeve you I love you from point one to two around the eath

say anythingI shall show you how I love you and what I would do.

Said what you would like and I will do

Why can't it get through?

The feelings that I have for you?

the feelings I have I don't wanna hide 

Because they are true

I don't wanna seem like hooker getting with two.

But please just know I love you....

After I heard her sing I saw her collapse on the piano crying.

Dani- I love you Chresanto why can't you hear my pleading cries for you? When she said that I almost stepped out until someone walked in.......Jacob. When I saw him kiss her I had to hold myself back from running and punching him. Dani- J-jacob stop... Jacob- It's alright baby just enjoy it we could........ I didn't hear the last part cause e whispered it in her ear. When I was watching I saw his eyes go straight to me when a grin climbed on his face he sat her down. Jacob- Baby remember what we did last night? Let's do it again but this time I will pleasure you too. I could just feel her face turn red. When he let her sit he went on his knees taking off her jeans and underwear. I was wondering until  saw his face go between her legs. I was f^ckin p!ssed. Did Dani want something like this?! Is this why she broke up with me?! Because I respected her decision to not have s3x until marriage with her. That is what she wants?!?!?! Then fine! 

I heard her moaning and she trying to push off Jacob. Jacob- It's alright baby moan my name. Dani- J-jacob s-stop...! I am not ready to ahhh!! She came da*n I would have made her scream my name and wanting more but that isn't what we are worried about right now!! Danii- Stop it Jacob! I don't want to it was a one time thing! She yelled and I was looking he was trying to make her suck him. When he slapped her I didn't even hesitate going over there and punching him right in the face. Me- You wanna touch my girl?! I will f^ck y o a$$ up!!! Don't you ever repeat ever touch my baby again or I will beat your a$$ until you beg for f^ckin mercy!!! Jacob got up and I punched him again but this time he just left after and I turned to Dani fixing her clothes and hugged her. Dani- Chresanto... chres- I still love you dani but I don't know if you truly love me still...I hope you do. After I finished that I felt her lips crash into mine. When she did that we made out the entire period I picked her up placing her on the desk but I only climbed on top of her and felt her body I did nothing that would make her uncomfortable though. I love this girl I just have to admit I love her....I know I probably already said it but I didn't realize how in much in love with her I was until just now. This girl got me going crazy. I didn't mind going crazy if it was for her though....

TBC...................................

(A/N)the song yes I wrote that tell me your opinions I really wanna know what you all thought of it. I know you might have not liked it but I did the best I could with the words that I thought of to make this chapter. I know it took longer then expected but better then waiting like 2 weeks for one to come out I try to do one every other day or every two days. Got over 1,000 reads yay!!!! I am so happy!!  I have a busy day today and tomorrow so if I don't get the next chapter out soon then sorry cause the next one is suppose to be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG  (more then 2 pages is my aim) but I hope you liked this one thank you everyone!!!