Danielle to Destiny

Okay warning!! Sh!t about to happen fast so make sure you can keep up!!! Haha now to the story!!!

When I got home I went to take a shower and I took a long hot shower. After I got out the shower and rubbed the steam from the mirror seeing the dark spots on my body. I haven't seen my entire body lately because I cover it up with make up upon make up. Touching my body I looked at my phone with a text from Chres seeing his picture pop up with us kissing I smiled and I wiped the smile off my face. Me- What the h3ll is wrong with me?! My whole life has turned different ways because of him I haven't done this in forever....

???- And you shouldn't continue. I turned to see who it was covering myself and it was Jacob shutting the door. Jacob- Your momma let me in.... And Destiny has come to pay you a little visit... I saw someone come in after him and it was my cousin she was my exact twin the thing is we are total oppisits she is shy and a slut. I hated her especially since every time I see her I see her with my face. Destiny- Hey boo miss me? Dani- No! Get the h3ll out of here. Destiny- Sorry babe but we switching places for awhile. Dani- What?! No!!....Oh I forgot to mention she is bisexual but mostly a lesbian she doesn't lean to guys to much which means you can tell us apart that way too. Destiny-Oh sweetie nobody asked you but Jacob said that he would have to hurt your little boy toy and plus he wouldn't love you. With all of those marks on your body don't you think he would want someone witha  better body then you? I looked down and a tear ran down my face.

Me- He loves me he wouldn't think that! I said and Jacob gave me a robe I took it and wrapped myself. Destiny- Oh really? then you think f^cking that girl was an accident I have to admit he was so rough it was so good. Man he thought I was you. Dani- What?! How long have you been here Destiny- Well about ever since you and Jacob broke up again he wasn't to happy and wanted to hear you yell his name so I gave him a favor and he gave me one by letting me f^ck your little boy toy. Me- He loves me!! Destiny- Oh would a person hat loved you mix you up with your twin? Doesn't he know your a virgin...well in that area? Or is he just trying to get in your pants? Girl I think you got it mixed up if he was in love with you then he would have told you what really went down but he made up a story huh? Oh ya cause I told him to. He does anything if he thinks I am you. Me- What I am confused? Jacob- Idiot.... but dumb can be cute too.

Destiny- F^ckin retard your boy toy thought I was you but when we were in the middle of the best climax ever I told him to tell you that little fake drink story and told him who I really was. He is so easy and he wouldn't tell you hahahahaha that b!tch doesn't love you sorry boo....Me- I thought he could be the one... Destiny- Sorry baby that's mainly why I wanna switch with you cause you know I could stop you from getting hurt...again... When Destiny spoke my mind almost exploded did chres really lie to me? I think he did...Let me go ask him....Me- Let me ask him one more time! Destiny- fine but we are taking you so that when you see him do this you can leave alright? I nodded to her and they took me out the bathroom so I could change. 

~Chresanto's House~

I went to the door and he opened the door quickly. Me- Chres tell me...What happened in class today? Chres- I told you she put something in my drink and then she came on to me and she forced it in her Dani.... Me- Really? I am sorry I just wanted to hear you say you didn't do it on purpose. I kissed him with tongue and held him tightly as he pulled me close. He tried to chase after me but I made up something and left. When I got in the car Jacob drove off. Destiny- Don't worry I will set him straight for you Dani.... Are you ready for your new life? Me- Y-yes.... Jacob- Alright we will drop Destiny off and we can leave... I nodded to Jacob and they stopped at my house as we left right after  we dropped off Destiny. Apart of me didn't want to leave but he liedto my face, TWICE I didn't think I could believe him but his eyes could just say he was a lier. We just had the best date and he does this to me!!

Destiny's POV

She actually believed that BULLSH!T now I can finish destroying her rep! We go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back wanna know?Well alright. When I was younger everyone thought Dani was the most important because she was anti-social and all that bull cr@p and when I came out about being g@y I got judged, turned on, and hated. My parents didn't even look at me anymore. My friends are all embarressed to be with me in public and I am a ho3 like I really am. I work for a girl my age that helps me with money but I ust pay her through hooking up with guys that she arranges. Not one person is going for the real me and I could never be the real me.Why does Dani get all the good things that happened?! If I can't have the good life then I don't want her to have it!!! I am gonna f^ck up her life here and when she realizes everything I will have messed up everything already. My plan is just like f^ckin waterproof phones!! Nothing can mess this sh!t up. 

Danielle's POV

I went to Destiny's house and went inside seeing a girl with her arms folded. Girl- Wassup baby you missing you little kitty cat? You know you got some guys to catch up on. Me- Huh? Girl- Girl it's me cocoa what you do get high again or did you get over drunk again? Go upstairs and give a good f^ck to those guys they want your famous blow job. Me- I never gave a bj before. Cocoa- Oh goodness you are over baked girl just go up there get the money from them and say it's oral only cause your done for tonight just go.  I nodded and went upstairs... What the h3ll did I just get myself into?!

TBC