The Beach House PArt 5: It's Over

Author's note!

A fan messaged me and askd afor a chapter awwwww i had to answer.  this girl true fan cause none of y'all have sent me any wish to continue this story. So this is going to be dedicated to her :3!!!

Dani's POV

i watched him hump that pink hair b!tCH. (I LOVE THE OMG GIRLZ I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM I WAS JUST LAZY TO GO AND DO SOME CAST CALLS ) When I started running away I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned around I saw chres chasing after me. I kept running and running while he was chasing after me.  Chres- Dani please I can explain everything I didn't want to and I didn't mean to do any of it. I knew he didn't mean to hurt me, but all he did was that all he did was hurt me.

When I got to my room i went into my room quickly and locked the door. I could hear him and i just slid down my wall. I loved him, I waned him to love me and for his love not to hurt.  If I could just wish everything away I would , I would if i could. After I heard him yell for awhile I wanted his kisses, but I didn't want him anywhere near me. I went to my bag and grabbed my cigarrets then grabbed a lighter. Feeling it on my arm I went down to my leg and started tracing and re-tracing Chresanto's name in my leg around it like a swirl. It said 'Chresanto's Love' while I stopped I was limping to the bathroom, I finally made it and went to the mirror, it was full length so I could see the pain I made in myself. Watching the smoke from the cigarret leave I put the cigarret down and I knew my tracing would be there forever.

Walking to the door and I opened the door chresanto almost knocked me over in a hug and kiss. i didn't fight it because I wanted it so badly.  Even his kisss just made me want all of him. His arms made me melt. When I sat down he just carressed my face. Soon I pushed his hands away and looke daway as well. Dani- Chres I want your love... I just- I just don't want it to hurt like it does. Chres- Baby it wasn't on purpose I didn't want to she put someting in my drink I swear I would never do that to you. Dani- would you? How do I know that? Chres- You know me, but do you love me? Do you trust me? I nodded to his questions. Chres- Then you know I would never intend to do that she tricked me baby please know that please understand that. 

I felt his arms around my waist and I kissed his cheek. When I  did I could feel his body grow in happiness. I knew I was in pain, but it was all because I wanted his love right? I went through pain because he loved me because I wanted him to lvoe me and wanted him to be with me and only me. Seeing him with that pink hair girl just made my body break into a million pieces. 

Chres's POV

~LAter that night~

We stayed together for a few minutes and I help Danielle lay down, when she fell asleep I looke dover her and I barely noticed. She had burns on her leg. I can't believe she did it again. I looked at her leg and went to grab a rag to sooth it, but when I moved the blanket I read it and the cloth fell from my hand. 'Chresanto's Love' ? She.....she did this for me. She wanted my love and I can't even tell her what I had been through. Beauty won't leave me alone, bt Dani I -I just can't believe this.  She is going through h3ll that she is creating herself and I am letting her do it. I can't let her keep doing this..

Beauty- Hello sexii?

Chres- Listen Beauty I am done! Get your dad on me or your crazy a$$ ex boyfriends but you need to leave me the h3ll alone and my girl and my love is the girl I have now who is not you!

Beuty- Oh baby you don't mean that.

Chres- Yes I do from the bottom of my heart to your da*ned soul.

Beauty- you at likeI am a demon I am only a angel getting what she wants.

chres- Well this one thing is something you can't have.

Beauty- You know my dad is sending guys for you now right?

Chres- Ya I know I am prepared bye.

I hung up and took Dani to the car putting our stuff inside and got the boys to do the same with the other girls. They watched Dani and I talked to them. Craig- What you do now Chres? Jacob- Ya I was about to get it in until you said we gotta leave and we gotta beat some a44 again. chres listen beauty is back but I told her and I think this is the final battle. Ray- Man it's never final with that crazy b!tch tell me why you was with her?! Chres- I thoughtI loved that crazy a$$ man it was a mistake. Craig- Good you learned cause after this we done with her. Chres- HYFR! Ray- Don't tell any of them about this though just cause your past coming back to haunt you don't mean that mine needs to. Jacob- Ya I am with Ray onthis one I don't need nothing coming back to bite me in the a$$. 

~An Hour Later~

There was a big knock on the door. I opened it and saw boys holding the girls weirdly Daniw as still knocked out. How the f^ck you sleep through that?! Anyway I saw Beauty's father. BF(beauty's father)- You know your done for now don't you? Chres- No sorry I am done with this I want yout o leave me alone. BF- If you can get passed my guys then why not? If you can get out of this alive then your scot free. I saw a huge guy come up to me and I lookedup up and down. 

He lifted me and I started fgithing with him.

~Minuteslater~

On the floor laid more then one body.

Four bodies laid unconcious.\

The boss is smoking a cigar

Smiling and laughing slighty

Like he won and will never loose...

Chres- Now get the h3ll out of here. BF- we trained you very well Chresanto, your done with my faughter but I might need you some time.  Chres- I am out of that life that part of me is dead don't expect to have me anymore. BF- oh come on you know you will want to have the money you know how to reach me when you need it.

~2 Horus LAter~

Dani's POV

I woke up and woke up in Chres's arms just like I fell asleep except he was asleep and the girls were with everyone as Ray and Ari were in the front. Chresanto was tired and way more tired then I saw him did he do something? Whatever he did I don't want him to go through it again.  I kissed his lips and I could feel his arm go up my back a little but still on my lower back. He made out with me I was surprised I didn't mean to wake up so I began whispering. Dani- I am sorry. Chres- Mmm for what? Dani- for waking you... Chres- No need for sorry but sorry for one thing. Chres-For 'Chresanto's Love' Dani- c-chres I-I... Chres- shhh I know I love you too, but let's get back to our life and this. He touched me leg with 'Chresanto's Love' Chres- This will be your official love to me but I owe you. When I wondered what he meant. then he pulled down his shirt  and on his neck/chest was 'Danielle's Love' in his skin and you could tell he used a blade to carve it into himself, it was just as bad as my marking. When I saw that my hand went over my mouth and he pulled me into a kiss.  Chres- I love you Danielle. Dani- I love you too Chresanto. We shared another kiss...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet yet weird right?