What is going on?!

~Skipping A Few Weeks~

People were calling me a ho3 online. I mean after just seeing what I had on my body one and I am a ho3. I didn't wanna go back to school. It's all Chres's fault. He even tried to text and call me but I a ignoring him and so are my friends and they come over but I lock myself in my room. When I was laying on my bed my mom came in. "Baby girl you have to go to school again some time..." she said and rubbed my arm. "I don't want to go to a school where I am known as a ho3" I responded. "Well there is a boy here" she said and I shot up. When I saw Chresanto. I glared at him and he came into my room putting his backpack down. "I have to head to work he promised to keep an eye on you and help you catchup on your school work" I nodded and she kissed my head as she headed out. 

After she left I looked up at Chresanto and he pulled out some books for me. "Why are you here?" I said. "HEre you need to do the pages I marked for oyu and red up to those points" he said. "That isn't what I asked" I stated while folding my arms. Then he looks up at me and forces me to take off my sweater. I covered myself but he pinned me down and looked over my body. There were marks all over my body. I tried to get out of his grip but I saw the hurt he had in his eyes. When he looked into my eyes I thought he was going to kiss me but he stopped and kissed a cigarette marking on my chest and then he moved down my arms. "what do you do to make these stay on your arms?" she asked. I looked away but he turned my face making me face him. "Tell me please..." he pleaded. He actually said please? Like he actually cared but for some reason I feel like he was really worried. When I finally got out of his grip I grabbed a cigarette from under my bed and lit it then put it against my skin. I saw him look sad and hurt and so many other emotions as I did this. the pain felt so wonderful and I wanted it to last forever but he stopped it and put it out in a cup of water I had near me. When he did he yanked me close to him.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" he asked. I looked up at him. "Because I am ugly right....Because the pain makes my sadness go away. They feel like kisses on my body...They feel like my problems disolve with the smoke in the air and I have nothing to worry about" I explained while he lifted me onto his lap and held me tightly. What the actual f^ck?! He doesn't like me why is he doing this?!  I felt so comfortable in his arms though. I felt like he actually cared....I kept saying he didn't but it felt like he really did care. When I pulled him back I looked into his eyes and he put his hand on my cheek rubbing it with his finger. I didn't know what was going on all I knew is that I put my hand behind his neck and kissed him softly. After that one kiss we started making out and he pulled me closer and closer to him. He didn't touch anything but my back or my arms. The kiss was so sweet and gentle. Even when our tongues danced around in each others mouth I felt like this kiss would last forever. I wanted it to last forever. He was my child hood bully. Why would he do this if he hated me....I don't know and right now I really didn't care. 

When he pulled away we got locked in each others eyes , but then I pushed him down and he left me. As I crawled on him I didn't know what I was doing I just let my body take over. He pulled me close and kissed me again, when I realized what I was doing I pulled away and looked at him again. When I got control of myself I kissed him again this time I took off his shirt when I was feeling his abs I heard the door slam open."Cuzin I am here!!!"a man voice said.  wtf?!?!?!