I am Sorry 2 but am I to late?

I got out and I saw Chres kiss me and walked me to my locker. Chres- Oh babe we gonna have a rally today but sit in the front I will come to get you. Me- Whatever Chres.... Chres- Please don't still be upset with me.  Me- Whatever Chres... I kept saying it and I saw the sadness in his eyes while he would walk away. I wish I could just go up and kiss him but I am upset and I am not gonna let him think saying Sorry will make everything seem okay. When I shut my locker I headed to the field but then while I was waiting for the announcement I felt someone tap my back. Guy-Ummm this was sent to you. Me- Me? He nodded and handed me a bouquet of different color roses they were all so beautiful. Before I could get him to take them back I read the card. 

I think what those boys were doing were really messed up. I hope this makes you smile. I love your smile and I really like you.......I want to tell you who this is but can' I show you instead? At the end of the rally go to the back of the school and I will meet you there cause you might not want to be seen with me.....

-Sincerely,

Someone.........

I smiled and thought it was Chresanto as I headed to the rally I put the flowers in the office asking them to hold them. When I went to the rally I sat in the front in the corner. The football team came out and I rolled my eyes when I saw Chres, Prince, Prod, and Ray my mouth dropped. they were on the football team?!?! When Chresanto saw me he bit his lip and I felt someone put their arm around me it was a random guy whispering things in my ear I tried to move away but he kept me close. Cheerleader- Well hello classmates and football team!!!! Crowd-Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Cheerleader- Well we are here for the first football game of the year again the Knights!!! Crowd- Booo!!! Cheerleader- Well we are having a little romance going on and have the football team choose their best cheerleaders in the crowd who they think will have their most attention for motivation!!! Go ahead guys!! When she said that guys went up to the cheerleaders. Prod went to grab Nike, Prince grabbed Arterria, and Ray grabbed Ari. When I felt someone pulled me up and against their chest I saw Chresanto. He had fire in his eyes towards the guy  that had his arm around me. Then he walked me down. Me- W-what are you doing? Aren't you suppose to choose a cheerleader? Chres- You are my cheerleader. Me-W-what? I can't you know I don't do things like this.... Chres- It will be fun. Me- chresanto! I wanted to yell but couldn't. He took advantage of the situation and held me close but I didn't mind. Cheerleader- Well that was a surprise! You were suppose to choose a cheerleader we have enough for all of you. When I saw the cheerleader checking out chresanto as she spoke into the microphone and he smiled letting me go. chres- May I use your microphone cutie? She nodded and gave it to him. When he let me go i felt kinda hurt. Chres- LISTEN UP DANI IS THE GIRL I CHOOSE, PROD CHOSE NIKE, PRINCE CHOSE ARTERRIA GOT A PROB?! GET THE H3LL OVER IT! then he smiled and the crowd smiled as the captain of the cheer squad left. When he did that I let my mouth drop and he took my hand to sit in his lap as we watched the rest of the rally. 

~After Rally~ 

It was the end of the day and I told Chres I would be heading home so he said he would come visit tonight. That made me happy yet nervous but it's whatever..........I went to go meet the guy that sent me these letters. When I got to the back of the school.

Someone covered my eyes. ???- Wassup sexy? Me- Who are you? ???- Don't remember me? I turned around and saw Jacob(Latimore) I dropped my bag as he backed me up against the wall. Jacob- Remember me baby? We had some good times and I miss you. Me- You miss my body not me.... Jacob- H3ll yea plus you know you miss dancing for me remember sweet love? mmmhmm that was my favorite. Me- Leave alone JAcob you know I said I won't do it again... Jacob- You will and you will be oh so willing oto do it not only that you will have some sucking to do right now. Me- Oh h3ll no I ain't sucking nothing. Me- You do if you don't want your little boyfriend to get hurt in a little accident... Me- you wouldn't! Jacob- Oh I would baby some come with me and let's have some fun.... I felt a tear slide from my cheek but then he wiped away my cheek while kissing my nose. Jacob- I will take good care of you don't worry. He pulled me into a empty class room biting his lip and pushed me to sit down. I saw him pull down his pants and I looked away but he pulled me back and stuffed his manhood in my mouth. While going in and out I tried to push him off me but just made me get against the wall on my knees and holding my arms down. It felt so wrong I wanted it to stop but he kept going. When he was done he came in my mouth down my throat. I started coughing crazily. It was disgusting how it just did that. After that he lifted my legs.Me- Whoa whoa whoa you said s^cking and you forced me to let me go!! Jacob- you know I never keep a promise plus your mouth is really good I wonder how your a$$ will be and promise I won't take your virginity. When he said that my eyes widened....He stuffed himself in my butt while I felt him fingering me hard with three fingers in me.  I kept screaming but he got tired and tied my hands together with nearby tape. I tried to kick him but my legs were still in shock for how he raped me over....and over....and over again. 

~The Next Day~

I struggled as he kept going and going all I could do was cry and try to scream but my voice wouldn't come out. The pain was getting worse and worse like he did this just to torture me. I tried so hard to scream but nothing I did would make my voice come out. Even when I tried to use my hands to push him off he just kept my hands down. and it was easy cause they were taped. When he finished he went down to me. Jacob- That was so good baby but hopefully your little boyfriend won't be upset when he hears about this... Then he leaned down to kissed me. No he couldn't do this!!! I screamed in my mind when I woke up with sweat dripping down my head. Me- It was a dream I wish all of it was... I held myself and started crying. He wouldn't stop and just kept going. I wanted to tell Chres but I don't want him to think I am a ho3. I can't hide this from him either, I grabbed a cigarette and a tear fell down my cheek as I burnt it and put it to my skin I let my head fall back seeing the smoke go out the window nearby my bed.  AFter I finished I let it go in the water next to my bed. Turning I saw my phone vibrating and I opened my phone it was from a unknown number.... 

Baby it's Jay ya u know i had fun with out little session yesterday might want some more so be ready if I can't get some girls today that your first on my list. Oh before i forget break up with ya little boy toy you have until after school today or I will simply show him some pictures of you enjoying my d!ck. Luv you babe

I felt tears going down my cheeks.I know you must think I was bullied only be Chres right? Uh yes!! But I changed a lot. When I first moved out here I met Jacob and he was the bad boy of the school. I never fell for his games until he made me go out with him on a date. He just said all the right things to get my drunk I never was drunk until then. After I did he got me to do a sexi dance and str!p for him on camera. Not only that but he even made me give him and his friends bj's when I woke up I felt so disgusted. When he told me what happened I said I didn't wanna see him ever again but everyday after that he continued to make me do it for him. After awhile I told his parents what he has been doing and they sent him to a boy school to get over his addiction. After that I heard from his parents he has been changing and when he visits not one thought goes across what happened. When my mother made me see him I always jump because I always knew he never really changed just yesterday my prediction was correct. Nothing ever got out in public but his friends ignored me like always getting ho3's all the time. Now that Jacob is back I am scared of what might happen today.

I got up and did my morning routine. After I came out the shower my but and legs hurt so bad. so I just put on a pair of loose jeans and a big hoodie, then put my hair in a ponytail after putting on some sneakers. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Mom- Baby what is the matter? Me-What? I am alright. Mom- Baby why are you wearing those? Me- I can wear what I want! Mom- Calm down please I just wanted to know why you were dressed in those old things. Me- Cause I want to. Not leave me alone! Mom- Alright sweetie I am sorry..... Me- Whatever. I said as I took orange juice and sandwich while walking out the house. When I got to my car I felt tears go down my cheeks but I just wiped them away. Why did God let me live in pain for so long and bring back my past to haunt me? Did I do something to make him upset? Tell me what I did! Tell me what did I do to deserve a life like this and go through so much pain!!! Suicide is a sin.....I don't want to do it but why make me born if all your going to do is let me get hurt and hurt over and over again. Now your making me push away the one boy I actually can say I love...

TBC.............