New boy

Danielle's POV

I woke up and I got into a cute outfit colorful yet kinda plain but hey that's how I go. When I looked into the mirror I put on some make up and I fixed my hair. Putting make up on my shoulder and checking anywhere else. I had to hide these marks so novoy else knew. Nobody else could ever know or I would be an outcast.  After I did I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking. "good morning sweetie" she said. "Hey mom umm I need to head to school cause there are new kids and I need to make sure they know me" I responded. "Well sweetie get something on the way to school" I nodded witha smile and she kissed my cheek as I hugged her and left with the money she gave me. 

Walking to school I went to starbucks and grabbed a coffee. After that I went into a small corner store by the school and grabbed some breakfast. I was walking to school with a water bottle and the coffee in my backpack when I walked into the school I go to my locker and I hear a guy lean against the wall. "Hey guys" I see three guys in front of me. "Wassup Dani you hitting up the party?" Prod said while putting his arm around my shoulder. "Nothing and ya but are you guys going to the party?" I asked and they nodded to me as they each kissed my cheek. "Okay bye Ray, prince, and Prod" I waved them later and they leave as girls come up to me. "How do you become so close to them Dani?!?!?"Ari said whining. "Umm well you know I know everyone and plus Iam use to seeing everyone they all know me"she said. "Well i don't like any of them but you knowI will try to hook y'all up" Ari, Arterria, and Nike hugged me. 

I go to my class and sit down in the back of science class. "Okay class we are going to have a new student today come on in!" When I looked up I see a boy with  curly short hair. It can't be....."Hi everyone I am Chresanto nice to meet you all" when I saw him I instantly knew who it was. "Well chresanto you can go sit next to Danielle back there please raise your hand Danielle" I raised my hand and I saw the seat be filled as the teacher spoke. When we were doing the things on the bored we started pouring things in and he put his hand on mine as I poured somthing inside I looked up at him and dropped some on my outfit. "Oh I am so sorry"he said. "n-no it's alright" I raised my hand asking to go to the bathroom. "Yes go and Chresanto please do with her" he nodded and I left.

When we got ot the bathroom I felt my arms being pinned to the wall. "W-what are you doing?" I asked stuttering. "You think I forgot about you? No of course not I could never forget you even if you worked your a$$ off I still know it's you" he said. I looked at the evilness in his eyes and I got scared. When I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I fell to the floor and he smiled down at me. "Get yo a$$ up" he commanded and I stood up slowly. He put both hands on the sides of me and looked down at my body then back up at me. "you know now that we are older we can do a lot more things now other then what we use to" he said. "n-no please don't I don't want to do anything you ruined my past and I don't want you ruining my future" I begged. "Well to late but starting tomorrow your gonna be mine alright?" he asked. "W-what?" I seemed confused. "You know ever since I started bullying you I for some reason just loved to see your face but now your different now... I love how you be looking but nobody else gonna be looking at you anymore cause your mine starting tomorrow got it?" I was confused and he let me down going into the boys bathroom. I went to wash off my dress while thinking about everyone. Wait what just happened?!?!?!