1

A/N
Start from the chapter titled "The love in her dreams" or you will be missing the whole plot.

Happy reading
-haf

Clinomania

"I don't want to wake up!". I mentally cursed myself, I wanted to continue dreaming. I wanted to see his face, memorize his features, know his name but I concluded, "let's face it dear self it's reality! right here, right now", but why wouldn't my heart listen? why does it always keep asking for the impossible?

I kept asking this to myself for the last two years.

"Will I meet him someday?

Will I fall hopelessly in love with him one day?

Will he be there sleeping next to me when I wake up one day?

Does someone like him truly exist?

Am I mental? Psychologically disturbed? Falling for a faceless, nameless person?? I am officially MENTAL!! ...urgh ..."

I heard my alarm blaring "it's just awesome waking up to an annoying alarm, perfectly awesome!! " I sarcastically thought to myself "it's time to wake up Ele" I sing-song to no one but me.

I glanced at the clock only to find I've got twenty minutes to get ready for hell a.k.a high school. "It's the first day of my final year and being late is going to be a blast!" I rolled my eyes to my stupid inner self and ran towards the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later I trotted down my stairs to the kitchen, showered and dressed.

I saw my mom cooking breakfast, she waved me a 'hi' when she saw me and walked towards the refrigerator and asked,

"Honey, we're running down on groceries, can you run some errands after school?" and frowned at the fridge, "yes mom" was my only answer.

My morning routine consisted of three things

1.Waking up late.

2.getting my ass down to breakfast late

3.getting myself a chore to be done after school(by my mom)

Boring was the only word I'll describe my life.

I heard a honk outside my house and knew that was my call to school.

My best friend Liz waved at me to come faster. I clasped my ears close as soon as I entered the car, the loud music was a-Liz - thing but unfortunately not mine.

"Liz, can you slow down the volume?"

"Err... no?" Came my so-called friend's reply, she knew loud music was not my thing but that bitch does enjoy my discomfort.