Authors Note

20th December 2020,

hey guys,

hope you all are doing amazingly
Today I'm here to make an announcement, so Attention please readers!!

I have decided to update no more new chapters.
Yes, you heard that right, I'm sorry.

The reason behind this is, I applied this story to a ton of Award committees and review shops, so the reviews I got were sometimes shocking and sometimes self applauding, but I'm going to take the constructive criticism without complaints so I have decided to edit the story along with its title.

So I need help in the title.
Should I like, alternate the title wording/ articles( to be specific)
Or
Should I try a completely different title?

I won't be unpublishing the story as of now as still some Award community and review shops are judging my story, so I'll keep this version but I'm going to start editing and making it a little different, not an entirely different but to a better version.

Truth be said guys, English is not my first language so please make sure to point out any mistakes without feeling any guilt

I'll be publishing the edited version of this story on 01st of January 2021 along with my new story.

Yes, guys, we are writing a new story, yay!

So co-aspiring readers and co-inspiring writers sorry for the inconvenience and stay tuned for more boring Authors note and updates on my new story.

Have an amazing day.
Stay safe.
Spread love.

......................................................................
HELP!

Hey, guys so I have decided to change the title of the story, and sorry it's suspense!!!

So prior to the title change I'm baffled with a cover, so I need your help in choosing backgrounds.

So here are the backdrops I've selected.

1

2

2

4

4

Comment near the numbers

------------------------------------------------------------- 28/12/2020

Guys I've selected the backdrop and removed that options from here.

So why have I kept the other pictures?
Coz readers, feel free to use them. Just comment near the number so I will remove that option.

Spread love