4

Basorexia

Basorexia.

Aiden Elton in all his glory!

He was wearing a black hoodie and dark jeans ..sporting the dark Angel look just perfectly...and no I wasn't angry at him anymore .. his concern for his brother justified with his over-protectiveness and his arrogance...maybe not his arrogance. .no definitely not ..but that doesn't mean you can't admire the beauty.

We stared at each other for what felt like a century. We both not knowing what to say after the parking lot incident. But this time I'm not going to play the conversation starter, maybe I'm still a little angry at him.

"Hello Ele, nice hoodie ... hmm.. I mean scoobs". He awkwardly pointed at the animation.

I gave him a wide-eyed look and shook my head, wow! He was trying to make conversations, So I simply said "Thanks Aiden".and started walking towards the pond.
The weather was good today. The park looked and felt like a comfortable place to have a nap or spend a solitude night.

I sat at the edge of the pond, inserting my legs under the water, it felt cool and nice. I immediately relaxed, now I felt like I want to fall asleep but my mind concentrated on the handsome boy standing behind me. I heard his footstep before I saw him. He's staring at the pond. But he had an expression of thinking something deep.

"I'm sorry for being rude at you" he muttered incoherently. I wasn't sure if I heard him right so I turned and gestured him to say it again.

He gave me an amused look and repeated: " I'm sorry for being rude at you at the parking lot".

"That's okay, and I'm sorry too ". I replied and patted the soil next to me, indicating him to sit.

He politely sat next to me and said " I didn't mean to be rude at you. It was just at the moment reaction." So Aiden wasn't soo spoiled as I guessed.

" It's okay really, let bygones be bygones, move on dude! !". I stated playfully while he gave me his amused look.

His look changed from amused to something serious, and he slowly said: " Cole has a habit of trusting the wrong people, and I judged you as one of them...." I gave him an angry look while he said this

But he continued unfazed by my anger ".... and then I realized you are one of a trustworthy friend of his and you bring him lunch, Thank you!". Okkaayy, now my anger evaporated.

"He's my friend Aiden, you don't have to thank me for taking care of him. I have no idea why he doesn't bring food to school, but I guess that's what friends are for, to reach out and to take care". I said to him.

I wondered of Aiden's friends, aren't they trustworthy or does he only cross-question Cole's type of friends.

"Ele, is that your name?". Wow!! He doesn't even know my name for sure. I decided to keep the conversation light-hearted and replied: " no, my name is caroline forbes".