2

Kilig

Kilig.

I was in my room -turning, twisting, dancing never knowing what's truly happening. I'm so happy, full of life, but never knowing why everything around me seems extremely familiar and exceedingly mysterious too.

Strong arms engulfed me from behind. The touch seems incredibly familiar. I relaxed in our embrace. He rested his chin on my shoulder while pressing his lips there and everywhere whenever he gets a chance.

"Ele, I love you..: "he said. I turned my face in the opposite direction, all smiles. I wanted to see him, know him. I turned to him and lifted my face to see him but then all of a sudden he brought his lips to mine, his lips soft against my stupid lips, but to my disappointment, he never revealed his face, a haze perpetually covered my visions whenever I wanted to see him.

The whole scene, felt like I'm on my very own personal cloud, everything seems magical. We floated around the room in perfect harmony, holding each other close. He was taller than me but I could see his eyes, the way he looks at me-love, love, and love is all I could think, and his nose and his touch - all enchanting me but never revealing his entire face.

my room is all covered with white fairy net and curtains, bed all covered with roses-white roses and daisies, all my favourites, and he's wearing a white shirt-a see-through shirt for his freaking perfect body.

I'm all dressed in white too, my curly hairs framing my face, he raised his hand and tucked my hair strands behind my ears, It's all freaking romantic!

"I love you more.." is all I replied and started kissing him. He deepened the kiss it is intense, immense and blissful.

"You know what Helen? sometimes I dream of you and me in a beach, sipping cocktails and playing around." he started, while I interfered

"You mean playing around like sand, water and spade or like physical touching of skin and bod..." he didn't let me finish as he started kissing me again, this time a little fiercer than before.

He stopped and said, "yeah, a little of both." I was once again gifted by the sound of his dazzling laughter.

This guy does things to me just with his smile and casual behaviour, but I just don't understand why I can't see him fully.

I wanted to see his full face not parts of it, I wanted to run my fingers from his eyebrows to lips and touch him like it's the end of my life.

"I love you Ele, I can't explain what you mean to me, you're soo. .." Suddenly I heard a loud thud and the lights came on, I blinked hard, I wanted it all back.

I want him here, holding me, but I know it's all a dream. He is all dreams. I wondered why couldn't my destiny bring him to me? and I realized if only life is that easy...