School of bands

trishas pov

i walk in the front door of the school with my best friend hailey. "Sooooo..." I said standing next to hailey. "Let's go get our schedules!" Hailey said running to the office. "Hey!" I ran after her.

We walked into the office together and looked at the office attendant. "Uhhhhhhhh..." The weirdest woman looked at me. "Yes Hun?" She said with a deep voice. "W-we would like our uhhh... Our...? Hailey..?" I turned to hailey with a blank mind. "Out schedules please." Hailey responded rolling her eyes. "Names please." The She-man said. "Hailey Armstrong and Trisha iero." The attendant clapped her hands. "Ah! Yes! I'm tré cool! I know your fathers indeed!!!! Yes yes!" Tré exclaimed happily while printing our schedules. "Hailey! You've grown!" Tré chirped handing us our stuff.

We left quickly and walked down a little ways. "what's your first class?" I asked hailey curious. "P.e with your dad and Mr. Wentz." She read off the slip. "Ah I have..." I peeked at my slip "math with.... Mr. Toro." Hailey laughed. "I hear he has a fro!!!"

We finished laughing. "Ah hah ha haha so what's your next class?" I asked still laughing lightly. Hailey looked at her slip, "sex-ed with Mr. Von Monroe and Mr. Vanity." Hailey shuddered. I smiled, "they're cool people!!!!" I chuckled. "Mkay I've got...... Sex-ed with you!!!" I nodded and twirled around flapping the paper over my head." Hailey looked at me funny, "what was that Trisha?" I turned towards her, "that was life." She laughed, "ok then..."

."what's your third class?" I asked walking around and around her. "It's uhhhh... Math." I nodded, "I have music with your dad and Mr. Urie."

We finished sharing our schedules and went to the first class of the day... Here goes I thought walking into mr. Toros math class.