New students.

Trisha's pov

Hailey and I walked out of sex-ed laughing about how the teachers taught it. "That song was sooooooooo disturbing but catchy!" I giggled walking down the hall. "Anyways, how's your dad Billie joe doing?" I asked calming down and looking at Hailey. Hailey opened her mouth to respond but a voice came up behind us. "Did someone say..... Billie Joe?" A girl asked with a false southern accent. Hailey and I looked at each other and laughed. The girl walked up to us and I got a better look at her. She had long straight brown hair a BOTDF shirt, skinny jeans and TONS of bracelets. She walked up to us and stuck out her hand. "Hi, I'm Lanae." We shook her hand. "I'm Hailey Armstrong and this is Trisha Iero." Hailey said to Lanae. Lanae nodded slowly. "Yes. Yes. I see i see. Hmmm." She paced back and forth across the hall. "Hup? Hup two three four." I looked at hailey who was staring at Lanae with an amused expression.

A couple minutes later another girl came up and smiled. "Hey! I'm Sarah!" We greeted each other and talked for a bit. "Lanae!" I shouted and she finally stopped pacing. "YeeesssssBILLIEsssss?" She asked walking over to Sarah Hailey and I. "You will enjoy Sex-ED." I said nodding to her shirt. Her eyes widened. "Eeeeeeewwwwww!" She squealed. Lanae started running around us. I started walking away dragging Hailey and Sarah with me. "Hey! Wait up!!!!" Lanae shouted running up to us. "Let's show them around the school." Hailey suggested as we wandered the halls. " sure"

*after tour*

"Oh. My. GOD!!!" Lanae and Sarah shrieked. Hailey and I looked at them confused. "Yeeeassss?" I asked, only COMPLETELY worried about the answer."Mr. Armstrong is soooooooooo hot!!!" Lanae squealed jumping up and down. "Uh not as adorable as Mr. Iero!!!" Sarah argued. They practically got into a cat fight until Billie and Frank came up and asked them to stop. They started drooling over Billie and Frank while Hailey and I hugged our dads. "I'm glad we get classes with you guys!" Billie said to us. We looked at each other and laughed. "Yup, and these two awesome people." Hailey said pointing to Lanae and Sarah. My dad jumped up. "Let's. Play. TAAAAAAAG!!!!" He screamed tagging me then running down the hall. Everyone stared at my so I smiled evilly. "Oh, shit just got real." I yelled tagging Sarah.

We played tag until Mr. Way intervened. "Nobody. Plays. Tag. Inside. School." He said glaring at us. What surprised us was when he smiled. "With out me!!!!!" He shouted tagging dad. Dad laughed and ran after him. Everyone else just stood there. "Maybe we should go to class." Lanae suggested. And so we did.