DeTeNtIoN

Trisha's point of view

I ran down the halls with hailru screaming "THIS IS SPAAAAAAARTAAAAAAA!!!!" The reason why: unknown

Heads popped out of classrooms as we zipped by, giving us quizzical stares. As we ran by the office Mr. Biersack ran out after us screaming "DETENTION YOUNG LADIES!!! OBEY ME NOW FOR I AM SIDE JESUS!!!!"

I stopped, and hailru ran into me and fell on her bum. "Whaaaaaaa..?" Hailru says as she looks up at me. "Let's go to detention before Andy murders us." I laugh.

Hailru and I walk into the detention room and notice something strange. There were two detention teachers. One was facing the wall with a hand on his hip, and the other was lying across several desks, posing like a whore.

"Umm hailru, is this the right room?" I whisper worriedly into her ear. She nods, "sadly, yes."

Suddenly the man posing on the desks floats (yes, he literally floated) over to us, and perches on a random tree that appeared in front of us. "Well hello there my dear children, I am Mr. Barakat.... Aka SATAN!!!!!!"

"Oh" hailru muttered as his head started spinning around. I looked over at the other guy, who was now painting the wall, with some random guys beard. "Who's that guy?" I ask the strange Mr. Barakat. "Oh, that's ALEX, but Mr, Gaskarth to you two wormies."

I just nod slowly. "That's nice..." Mr. Gaskarth turned around and looked at us, "WHY HELLO MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRLY GIRLS!!!! WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE TODAY?" He yelled.

"Ummm.... Running?" I say curiously as Mr. Gaskarth put a giant traffic cone on his head. "WE RAISE VIRGIN GOATS!!!" He screamed, as he flew through the window, and past the horizon.

"Whelp that was interesting" I announce suddenly.

A/N
Short, but at this point it's just good to be writing a chapter ^~^ BE HAPPY BITCHES!!!!!! Just kidding I wuv you all :3 Any thoughts on all time low joining? Anyone you want to be included? Is it bad that I already know how I'm going to end this book? (Not anytime soon thankfully) I would appreciate some response XD anywhoreeeeeeee it was Trisha writing all of dis shiznit todaaayyyyy!!!!! OR WAZ IT?!!?!?! Jk it was :3