NEW STUDENTS

????'s p.o.v

I flip my hair as I walk into school with my sister, "Roseeeeeeee!!!" I squeal wrapping a arm around her shoulder, "what?" I giggle, she's awesome!

We walk into the school and I hear a sound behind me, I turn around and see nothing. 'Thats odd.... Oh well.' I let it slide. We keep walking until I hear giggling behind me, "WHOS THERE?!!?!?!!" I screech whipping around so fast, I'm surprised I don't have whiplash. Two girls appear suddenly in front of rose and I.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I yell surprised. Rose laughs, "Niiiiiiiiice jeffree." Yeah, my names jeffree, JEFFRE STAR BITCHES!!!!! Get over it, god. The two girls laugh, "thankfully we are used to people dressing like you, Jeffree." The slightly taller girl says. The other girl (the one with glasses) nods, "yeah, we have...... Interesting families." They both laugh.

Suddenly a creepy lady appears, like literally out of nowhere. "Here's our schedules!!" She throws paper at rose and I then disappears leaving a little bit of purple glitter behind. "Well, that's new." The shorter girl says calmly. The other girl laughs, "That's Tré for ya!!" I stare at them, "what's your names??" I ask politely. The taller girl wanders first, "I'm Haileyy, and this is Trisha!!" She says motioning to Trisha who was now meowing like a cat. "MEOW BITCHES!!" Trisha screamed before running away. "Okay then!" I chirp before looking to Haileyy.

I hear a strangled sound behind me as I start to talk to Hailey, so I turn around and see some short dude with fluffy hair wearing a purple sparkly dress on the ground behind me. "Hello there." He mutters to me pulling himself up. I grin, "you should wear raised shoes!" The man glares at me, "I AM!" He pouts and tears start forming in his eyes. "I'm TALL not SHORT!!!" And then he ran off crying.

I stare after him before I turn to rose, "this place is..." "Awesome!" Haileyy interrupts. I turn to her and nod, "EXACTLY!!!" I jump up and down, "Let's find our classes rose!!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her away leaving Haileyy alone.

Trisha's p.o.v

I ran into the health room meowing loudly. Jayy's head shot up immediately, "meow?" He mewwed, "meeeeoooooow!!" I responded. Jayy ran up to me and hugged me, "meooooowww!" I giggled, "MEW, meow meowwww!!" He nodded and went to the desk and grabbed tic tacs, "meow!" I nodded in appreciation, "purrrr!" With that I ran off to find Haileyy.

I ran down the hall until I saw Haileyy standing all alone. I grinned and walked up to her. "Tic tac?" I asked holding then out. "Sure!" I poured some into my hand and gave one to her. "There ya go!!!"

A/N sorry for the terrible chapter, I'm just like half asleep and I wrote this cause Haileyy asked me to!!! I'm glad tho so yay....! Anyways love ya all, baaiiiiii!