Da fuq

Sup!!!! Dis is Trisha writing this chapter!!! Heehee I hope y'all enjoy it!!! *jumps on a unicorn and flies away*

Haileys pov (finally!!!)

"AAAAAAH!" Trisha's dad screamed at Andy. I look at Trisha who just facepalmed and started walking downstairs. I followed her and walked up to andy. "So your Jesus, huh?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled and nodded. I looked at Trisha who was laughing at her dad. "Niiiiiiice dad!!! You sure are brave!!" She giggled. Frank pouted. "That's not niiiiiiice!!!!" Trisha flipped him off and frank out a hand to his heart. "Owwie!!!!" He said pretending to cry. Gerard ran up to frank and hugged him thinking he was actually crying. I laughed, this was hilarious!!! Trisha's jaw dropped when frank smirked at her over Gerard's shoulder. Andy suddenly ran up to gerard and jumped in him screaming "DOGGIE PILE!!!!" Gerard fell on frank. "NOOOOO!" Frank screamed helplessly. Trisha ran and jumped on top of Andy while my dad ran away from Lanae who was taking photos of him. "DAD! OVER HERE!!!" I screamed at him pointing to the doggie pile. He ran and jumped on making Trisha yelp. "OW!"

"BILLIE! Whatcha doing to my daughter?!?!!" Frank screamed at dad. "Haha nothing just joining the dog pile!!!" Lanae ran and jumped on Billie. "BILLIE!!!" She screamed hugging his neck. Sarah ran and jumped on Lanae. "AAAAAAHH! HAILEY HEEEEEELP MEEEE!" Frank screamed. I smirked, "nope." I took out my phone and started taking photos. Suddenly pete ran in and stood next to me. I looked at him and he smiled deviously back. "Oh no no no no no no!" I said stepping back from him. He just nodded and lunged at me. I got two steps farther before he threw me over his shoulder. "NOOOOO!" I laughed as he threw me on the dogpile. He smiled innocently before jumping on me.

Pete wouldn't get off for like 10 minutes so when Jayy and Dahvie walked in everyone took the opportunity to ask for help. "Get them off us!!" Trisha wheezed. Dahvie ran up and pushed pete off laughing. Jayy helped everyone up. Gerard was barely awake when it was his turn to get up. Jayy looked at him for a second then bitch slapped him. "Hoe, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" He screamed at gerard. Gerard yelped and rolled away. We all looked at frank who was passed out on the ground. Jayy slapped him and screamed but he didn't wake. "Bitch please." Dahvie said moving him out of the way. Dahvie put his mouth by franks ear and screamed loud enough I had to plug my ears. Dahvie sat back frustrated. "I don't get it!!!" He's dreamed throwing his hands in the air. Jayy sat next to him and hugged him. "Don't be frustrated dahvs." Dahvie stood up and stood next to me. "How do you wake that man?" He asked me. I shook my head and watched in amusement as Trisha blew a blow horn in his ear.

Everyone kept trying for twenty minutes until gerard had an idea. "What is it?" Andy asked. Gerard grinned, "you'll see!!!" He crawled to frank and kisses him. Franks eyes flew open.

A/n there is frerard and jahvie in this!!!! Kay?

Frank got up and hugged gerard. "My hero!!!" Andy pouted, "but I'm Jesus!!!!!!" I jabbed his side with my finger "let the guys have a moment!" I hissed. Trisha laughed at me and sat on the couch. "Frerard is real bitches!" She screamed. Sarah looked sad. "Bye bye fwankie.." She murmured. Sarah looked up and stared at my dad eyes twinkling mischievously. "BILLIE I LOOOOVE YOU!!!!" Dad looked at her frightened. Sarah and Lanae looked at each other smiled then ran at my dad.

Ooooooh cliffhanger!!!!!!! Muahahahahahaha! Sorry! Idk if the next chapter will be by me or faked_my_death (aka Hailey) sooooo yeah.