Laser tag Part 2!!!

This is chapter is written by @Faked_My_Death !!!!

(Aka: Haileyy.)

~Third Person~

Everyone in the school cheers. But don't pay attention to the other people, only pay attention to the staff and the four girls Haileyy, Trisha, Lanae, and Sarah. The other people kind of stay in the background.

The four girls and all of the staff meet up in the, "super important awesome laser tag room!" that Andy had built into his office. "Now everyone is against each other, you can team up but there is only one winner, you can only be shot three times until you're out. There is a health pack in the middle of the room which has 4 lives in it." Andy explains to everyone.

Everyone puts their gear on and grab their laser guns.

"Let's have a team Billie!" Lanae squeals. "Yeah, it will be so much fun!" Sarah agrees. "Umm, no." Billie says. Sarah and Lanae both smirk. "I guess we're gonna have to hunt you down then." They say.

Hailey and Trisha start talking about their alliance. "We'll surely win." Haileyy assures. "Hellz yeah!" Trisha yells. They highfive in slow motion some how in midair. Everyone watches with shock.

Once they land Pete throws a pizza slice at Haileyy. "Da fuq Pete!?" Haileyy shouts.

Jayy then comes running over to Haileyy and embraces her. "How dare you do that to my Double Y buddie!?" Jayy yells, referring to the two Y's at the end of their names.

"Because it's her P.E. homework!" Pete says pouting.

"Okay, the round is about to start. We have 30 seconds to find a place and hide." Andy says, opening the door. "Ready....GO!" Andy exclaims.

Everyone dashes in different directions.

Tré positioned himself or herself...whatever he is, on the pole that's in the middle of the dark room with flashing neon lights. Tré then starts pole dancing.

Mike Dirnt hides behind a platform successfully, because of his skinny figure.

All of Mindless self indulgence position themselves behind a wall next to Tré, and Jimmy Urine the Janitor/lead singer of MSI has his janitors mop armed, not afraid to use it.

Frank and Gerard team up and stand behind the wall opposite of MSI.

Andy gets in the sniper tower, where he only knows is there. And Ashley Purdy is getting mopped in the face by Jimmy's janitor mop.

Billie is currently hiding from Lanae and Sarah. And Lanae and Sarah are currently right behind him.

Jayy and Dahvie are hiding in a tunnel.

And Haileyy and Trisha are hiding in a tunnel opposite of them.

Pete is throwing multiple slices of pizza at Patrick. And Patrick is sitting in the corner, crying because Pete won't stop throwing pizza at him.

Ray is trying to hide behind a small platform, but everyone can see his fro, which is somehow glowing neon like the lights.

And Mikey is standing in a dark shadowy corner with his awkward knees and poker face.

5-4-3-2-1 Gods voice comes out of nowhere, counting down. Everyone gets ready, laser guns in hand. "GO!" God screams.

Everyone instantly hears Billie scream, "OH GOD NOT AGAIN!" And Lanae and Sarah's evil laughter.

"I'll avenge you father." Haileyy mumbles. Trisha starts giggling uncontrollably for no reason at all.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? We'll get shot!" Haileyy whisper yells, covering Trisha's mouth with her hand.