Lock yo windows.

Hello, me and my friend @Faked_My_Death who is Hailey wrote this chapter. We will both be writing this story, but I'll be writing the most because it's still MY story. :D haha, well enjoy my friends chapter.

~Still Trisha's POV~

The first day of school ended and Hailey and I walked to her house. "What do you wanna do?" Hailey asks. "I don't know." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Do you wanna invite Lanae and Sarah over?" Hailey asks. "Yesssss!" I squeal.

"Okay.." Hailey says, taking out her cell phone and calling them. I look around Haileys room she has lots of band posters everywhere, especially Green Day posters. I bet her dad get them for her for free all the time I can also kind of guess that because she has a whole box of Green Say posters in her closet because she has nowhere to put them.

I see some posters with my dad on them too and his band, I smile to myself. I see a photo on her dresser that has her, her dad and his band, my dad and his band, and I. We're all making funny faces and my dad decided to kiss Mr. Way also known as the sassmaster right when the photo was taken. I shiver in disgust.

"TRISHA?!" Hailey shouts. "AHHHHHHH!" I scream. "What was that for?!" I ask. "I've been calling your name for minute, Lanae and Sarah are coming over in a couple minutes, they only live across the street." Hailey explains, looking at me like I was stupid. "Oh, okay then."

We hear a big knock on the door. "Hide yo kids! Hide up wife!" We hear Lanae scream through the door. We go downstairs and see that Haileys dad answered the door. "Hello Mr. Armstrong!" Lanae says, obviously in love with him. Sarah rolls her eyes at Lanae. "Hello Lanae. Hello Sarah." He greets, letting them in. "Heh heh heh heh." Lanae laughs awkwardly. "Hi guys!" Hailey and I say in unison. "Sup." Sarah says. Lanae is still staring at Billie which you can tell is making him uncomfortable. "Are you going to stop staring at me?" He asks. "No...I mean yes! I'm a big fan of Green Day! You're so hot!" Lanae quickly blurts out. His eye widen and he backs away slowly.

We all start laughing at Lanaes awkwardness. "OH MY GOD LANAE! I can't believe you just said that to my dad!" Hailey says, laughing loudly. "Shut up!" Lanae shouts. "SHUT ME UP!" Hailey sings the song shut me up by Mindless Self Indulgence. We all run upstairs into Haileys room.

Once we get in Haileys room we see my dad trying to squeeze through Haileys window. "What the actual fuck Frank!?" Hailey screams. "I came to see if you guys were hungry dad says. He finally gets through the window and he faceplants into Haileys floor. I facepalm.

"HE-HEY FRANK!" Sarah says. "Oh gawd, don't be like Lanae please." I say. "Hey!" Lanae says, obviously offended. Dad pulls a bag of McDonalds out of nowhere. "Where did you-" Lanae starts. "Don't question me." Dad cuts her off. "Bu-" Lanae argues. "Don't. question. me." Dad says again.

We then see Haileys dad squeeze through her window. "Dad!? Why didn't you just go through the door?!" Hailey says, blushing from embarrassment. "Well Frank went this way."

"Did someone say Way?" We see Gerard and Mikey standing there outside Haileys window. They then both try to squeeze through at the same time. "Get out of my way Mikey!" "HA HA WAY!" Mikey says, laughing. They both somehow get through. So now Lanae, Sarah, Hailey, Billie, My dad, Gerard, Mikey, and I are all standing in Haileys room. The sad thing is we have had all the teachers and staff in Haileys room before so this is normal.

"What are you doing here Gerard and Mikey?" Hailey asks. "Because we can." Gerard says in a duh tone. "The sass is real." Sarah butts in.

Then we see the she-man Tré squeezing through her window too. "Oh god! We can see up your dress Tré!" Billie screams. Tré starts laughing. "My ass is beautiful so shut up." Tré says.

"BILLIES BUTT IS BETTER THAN ALL!" Lanae shouts everyone shuts up and looks at her with Wtf faces. "What? It's true." Lanae says. Every one nods and murmurs in agreement. "True true." Dad says. Hailey glares at my dad.

Tré gets into the house. When he gets up from the ground his fake boobs are very lopsided. One was on his stomach and the other was on his side.

"Tré when are you gonna get out of that woman costume? You only had to wear that for the holiday video...and that was a year ago." Billie says. "Never!" Tré shouts. I look at dad and he still had the McDonalds bag in his hand. "I need something, this is going to take awhile." I say. He hands me the bag and everyone sees the bag and they all reach into the bag and eat something.

"Didn't you make food dad?" Hailey asks Billie. "I ordered pizza." He answers. Everyone perks up. "Pizza!?" We hear someone's voice outside Haileys window. We look and see Pete Wentz standing there, smiling like an idiot. He then somehow kicks a hole in the wall and jumps through. Then Patrick Stump climbs up to the window and scolds,"Pete, did you really just do that?" "No, My head can't even get that high. I'm the little guy. I'm outa here." Pete says, rushing out Haileys door, probably going to get the pizza. we all go downstairs and see all the pizza was gone and the kitchen window was broken. Billie rushes to the broken window, seeing Pete running off into the street. "Thanks Pete!!!" Billie calls after him, sarcasm clearly in his voice. "Now we have no pizza." Hailey pouts.

Then the door gets kicked down. Andy Biersack is standing there with 6 boxes of pizza. "I'M JESUS!" Andy screams. "AHHHHH!" Dad screams. "Don't scare us like that Jesus!" Dad says. We all look at him. "Y'know he's not really Jesus...right?" Billie questions dad. "What?! He's not?! I've thought he was Jesus sense we started working in the same place." Dad says sheepishly.

Andy places the pizzas on the counter and we all dig in. "Ugh! Pizza is amazing." Gerard says. "You got that right!" I say.

I look over and see Lanae checking her phone. When she turns it on I see her lock screen is Billie playing his guitar for his class so they will learn the new song. "OH MY DICKWEED! Lanae, You're lock screen is Billie!" I squeal. "Shush!" She says. And of course Billie was sitting next to her and saw it. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" He says, very shocked at how much of a weirdo she is. "I bet her home screen is Billie too." I say to Sarah. "It is." Sarah confirms. Lanae shows us the home screen and it's a picture of Billie getting out of the shower!!! Luckily he had a towel around his waist.

"What the actual fuck!" Hailey screams at Lanae. "How did you get a picture of my dad getting out of the shower?!' Hailey questions. "I have my ways." Lanae says. We see Billie is slowly backing away for the second time today. Gerard starts laughing so hard his soda shot out of his nose, hitting Mikey in the face. "Ahhh Gerard! What the FRICKLE FRACKLE!!?" Mikey screams.

I then start laughing and my soda squirts out my nose and hits Mikey in the face. "WHAT THE HELL TRISHA!?" Mikey squeals.Then everyone starts to laugh and their soda all hits Mikey in the face. "AGCJHUGTDRHFHUEF!!" Mikey shouts loudly. Then Pete jumps through the still broken kitchen window and he spurts his soda out his nose into Mikey. "THANKS PETE!" Mikey screams, sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Pete says, giving an adorable smile. He then looks at Hailey. "See you in P.E. first period tomorrow." He says. He then slowly crawls away. "Well tonight was...not as weird as normal." Hailey says. "I know right." I reply.

"What's with this town? Why is everyone a band member and really weird?" Sarah asks.

"Isn't every town like that?" Hailey and I ask. "No. And you said it gets weirder?!" She says. "Yep!" We answer, giving her huge grins. "Oh dear lord." She says. "I'M JESUS!" Andy screams. "Ahhhhh!" Dad screams back. *facepalm*