Beach trip!!!! Part 1

LANAES p.o.v

I skipped around school while classes started. Okay, I have a secret.... I'm not really enrolled in any classes!!!! Don't tell ANYONE!!!! Anyways as I was skipping around the announcements went off. "Okay everyone in school, we have a field trip to......... THE BEACH!!!"

I swear it was louder than a rock concert in there with just the staff and five other students. I heard a crash followed by a yelp behind me. I turned around and ran over to a frank covered in garbage with a laughing pete behind him. "Y-You shoulda seen his face!!!!!" Pete giggled doubling over in laughter. I started giggling along with him. I hear a gasp behind me . I tilt my head back to see gerard staring at frank, horrified. "Nooooo! Frankie, what happened?!?!!" Gerard asked worriedly, helping Frank up. "I tripped and fell on the trash can, then they started laughing at me!!!" Frank pouted and crossed his arms. Gerard frowned, "well then they're just a bunch of meanies!!" Frank nodded, "Yeah!" He turned to us, "MEANIES!!!" Frank stuck his tongue out, but then his eyes widened and his tongue slipped back in his mouth.

I notice Haileyy and Trisha walking up to frank laughing. "Really dad? Wow, just wow!!" Trisha announced laughing. "I thought I had the only immature dad!!" Hailey exclaimed sarcastically. Frank pouts and grabs Gerard's arm, "let's go on the bus now!"

Frank dragged gerard away muttering incoherently under his breath.

Trisha's p.o.v

I walk on the bus with Haileyy and Lanae. "Has anyone seen Sarah?" Haileyy asks. Lanae shook her head, "she's out sick today." Haileyy nodded, "mkay thanks. I just wanted to know." Jayy and dahvie got on the bus giggling like maniacs. "What's got you so bubbly mr von Monroe and mr vanity?" They took the seat next to ours, "ah, we just had energy drinks!!!!" Dahvie squealed jumping up and down. I nodded ooookay.

The next people to get on the bus were rose and jeffree. They just walked to the back of the bus chatting about something apparently amusing. After them ashley and jimmy hot on the bus. "No... YOU CANNOT BRING YOUR GODDAMNED MOP JIMMY!!!" Ashley screamed at jimmy who was dragging his mop into the bus. Jimmy whined like a puppy. "I. Said. No. N. O." Ashley hissed at jimmy. Jimmy somehow managed to fit it into jeffrees purse as he walked by him.

The next people were Ray, frank, gerard, mikey, and bob. They were all laughing and talking about the next book of some random comic book series I think. I rubbed my eyes slightly. Man I hate light it hurts my eyes!!!! (This is sadly true!!><)

I watched amused as Billie entered the bus with the purple sparkly dress on. He blushed furiously and tugged on the ends of the dress as if to make it longer. After Billie got on the bus, tré came on wearing a pink bunny suit and mike attached to his side like a koala. I laughed, causing Haileyy to look up and laugh as well. Soon Lanae looked and we were all laughing in unison.

After everyone got on the bus we had to listen to the bus driver...... Brendon Urie. "Okay guys, first of all, remember that the emergency exits are there, there, and there. Also there are two on the roof of the bus, but we won't need those." He said pointing to the exits. "Also if you need to go to the bathroom at any time during the travel on the bus..... Too damn bad. I ain't stopping this bus so one of you idiots can go wee-wee." Everyone nodded. "Also remember, close doors....." He muttered, getting irritated.

Jimmy's p.o.v (O_o)

I sat next to ashley sullenly as he looked at stuff on his phone. "Aw, what's wrong jimmy?" He asked, looking up from his phone. "My mop..." I mumbled turning my head away. He just laughed, "your stupid mop??? Haha!!! That's ridiculous! Who could care about a stupid mop so much?!?!" I whipped my head to him, "DONT DISS THE MOP!!!"

Ashley's p.o.v (sorry, I HAD to!! XD)

"DONT DISS THE MOP!!!" Jimmy yelled at me. He glared at me and his eyes started to glow red. "What the fuq??" I gasped as his teeth started elongating. Suddenly he went back to normal. "Never again Ashley. Never again." I nodded vigorously.

Franks p.o.v

I cuddled up to Gerard's side as the bus was driving. So far the drive has been peaceful. I look back and see a demonic jimmy and slide back slowly. Gerard looks at me, "Who's not normal now?" He asks casually. "Jimmy, he's mad at ashley for dissing his mop." Gerard facepalmed, "EVERYBODY knows not to mess with his mop!!" I nodded, "I feel bad for ashley though." Gerard agrees silently.