The Living Hollow

(A/N This is a BNHA and Bleach crossover and it will be starting in the combat training class where Izuku faces off against Bakugou to be exact It is the right before the point which Bakugou uses his ultimate attack on Izuku.)

Narrator POV

"Kacchan I'm not afraid of you anymore! From now on Deku is the name of a hero!" The green haired boy yells through a terrified expression at his former childhood best friend "I'm going to enjoy killing you Deku! Come here!" The ash blonde, red eyed lunatic Bakugou propels himself toward Izuku with a blast and pulls back the lever on his gauntlet revealing the pin on the inside, "DIE!!! DEKU!" "Katsuki Bakugou No! you'll kill him!" "He wont die if he dodges!" Bakugou pulls the pin on his grenade and blasts Izuku full force in the center of his chest blasting out the other side leaving a 6-inch diameter hole where Izuku's heart was. landing on the floor with smoke exiting his wound and speaks in a broken quiet voice: "Y-you really h-hated me d-didn't you Ka-Kacchan..." Izuku says as he hits the floor. "YOUNG MIDORIYA!" All Might screams as he bursts through the surveillance room and runs to Izuku's location. As All Might leaves the room the class of 1-A notices something. Izuku's body starts to convulse violently, suddenly Izuku sits up and vomits a white substance out of his mouth that shoots up to cover his face forming a mask of sorts. Then Izuku snaps back to consciousness screaming as the process continues. "Aaaaaahhh!!!" he screams out in pain with his voice slowly beginning to echo as the substance covers the left of his head. His screams are replaced my maniacal laughter: "Aah... Hahahahaha- Ahhahahaha!" Izuku springs back to his feet with half a white mask over his face, meanwhile Bakugou is watching in horror at the scene that is playing out before him. "I-I Killed h-him! But, what the hell is this?!" Bakugou screams in his head as he sees Izuku stand up with his head covered with a white mask that looks like a dragon with three green lines traveling up horn above his left eye. Izuku's other eye has turned black while his iris stayed green but It began to glow, then the monster formally known as Izuku Midoriya speaks. 

(A/N this the laugh that Izuku is doing towards Bakugou) 

"So... you finally had the balls to do it Kacchan, after years of constant bullying and even telling me to jump off the roof to kill myself you go and actually kill me? Just for being allegedly quirk-less? I'm going to have fun choking the life out of you... Ahhahahaha hahaha!" Izuku says with an eerie echo to his voice. Suddenly Izuku launches forward grabbing Bakugou by the throat and pushing him through the wall laughing as he begins to choke Bakugou. "W-what a-are y-you, your n-not h-human..." "Who am I? I don't have a name but I can assure you that I am a part of Izuku that you made fun of him for not having... I am his Quirk, though if I had to pick a name id call myself Ukuzi!" Ukuzi begins to tighten his grip on Bakugou throat as he slams him into a wall. Suddenly All Might busts into the building and sprints to see Ukuzi choking out Bakugou, in an instant All Might rushes Ukuzi and rips the white mask off his head throwing it to the floor where it shattered. Ukuzi screams after the mask was torn off and he then passes out. as all might goes to lift his deceased successor he notices that the whole on Izuku's chest had closed and Izuku was now breathing albeit faintly, but he's alive.

"Villain team is disqualified, Bakugou you are coming with me to the principal's office after I bring Izuku to Recovery Girl." All Might then vanishes, running as fast as he can to RG's office, once arriving he sets Izuku down on a cot and calls for RG to heal him immediately. All Might goes to RG's computer and pulls up the surveillance footage of Izuku's death and the birth of Ukuzi, "What even is this, first we see Izuku get killed by Bakugou and the next moment he's on his feet with a dragon like mask choking the life out of Bakugou, whatever that thing was seemed to not only be self-aware but know of Izuku's past. He even named himself Ukuzi and called himself Izuku's quirk." "Whatever it is I feel like this won't be the last time we will see Ukuzi, I am going to the principal's office to give Bakugou a deserving punishment for attempting to kill Izuku." Yagi looks at his successor in the cot asleep after being healed by RG, sighs and walks to grab Bakugou and bring him to Nedzu's office. Once arriving All Might sits Bakugou down in the chair opposite of Nedzu and pulls the footage up on Nedzu's computer of the incident.

"Izuku is stable and his wound has been healed by this entity called Ukuzi, but Bakugou you went out of your way to blast Izuku with your strongest attack at point blank range. If it wasn't for Ukuzi and RG I would have you behind bars for the murder of Izuku Midoriya." Nedzu watches the footage of Ukuzi beating down Bakugou and Izuku healing the wound, after thinking for a bit he speaks up. "Katsuki Bakugou, if you ever use your gauntlet attack on another student again you will immediately be expelled from UA and all of the other hero schools in Japan. The only reason that I am not expelling you is because this entity called Ukuzi brought Izuku back from the dead... get out of my sight before I change my mind. 

Two weeks had passed and Izuku was finally coming to in RG's office hefeels someone on his leg and notices someone else in the room aside from RG.Izuku's sight comes back and he sees Iida sitting in the chair next to his bedand Ochaco leaning over his chest asleep. "I-Iida, U-Uraraka? wh-whathappened..." "Midoriya! Your awake! Get up Uraraka, Izuku is awake." Ochaco wakesup and instantly hugs Izuku  "Izuku! You're back, you're finally back! We sawthe footage of Bakugou killing you and Ukuzi attacking Bakugou. I'm just gladyou are alright." "Slow Down Uraraka... who's Ukuzi?"