The Beginning of an Era

Shoto POV

I took one sip of the punch and instantly knew what was in it, the punch had been spiked, my brother and his fiancé were downing cup after cup of the stuff while we were watching our movies. They eventually stopped... when there was none left and they began to get very clingy and handsy towards each other. They began making out on the couch while we were watching The Winter Soldier and Mina had the most brilliant idea of telling them to take their make out session to their room. When my brother responded he was slurring all of his words, I knew then and there he was totally wasted.

Mina: Get a room you two!

Izuku: Shure thing Minaaa... c'mon Osha lesh go to our room...

Ochaco: Alwight Izuku~ Lesh a go!

Me: Oh my god... they're drunk. Someone spiked the punch.

Mina: Who did what now?

Denki: Oh, yeah... I forgot we did that...

Mineta: We were the ones who spiked it...

Me: Izu-Nii is going to kill you two when he wakes up...

Izuku POV

I wake up late this morning with a massive headache, I notice Ochaco is not in my bed this morning. I get up throw on some clothes and I brush my teeth, I head down stairs and I see Ochaco wearing one of my shirts like a dress. I walk over to the kitchen and I grab some bacon that was already cooked and left on the counter for us, I walk into the common room and I see some of my classmates on the sofa. Katsuki was sitting in the recliner with Toga sitting in his lap, his arms were around her waist and he was resting his head on top of hers. I take a seat next to Ochaco and she instantly hugs me, then she says something that causes everyone in the room to look at me. Then I realize what we did last night and why I have a headache.

Ochaco: You were amazing yesterday Izuku~

Everyone: WHAT?!

Me: Oh yeah... Anyone want to tell me why I have a migraine this morning?

Shoto: Its no Migraine, you have a hangover. Mineta spiked the punch bowl with Sake last night, you got very drunk and carried Ochaco to your room bridal style. I guess you already know what happened from there.

Me: Mineta... I figured this had something to do with him, can't say I'm all that mad though, in all honesty I actually want to start a family with Ochaco. Looks like it will happen sooner rather than later.

Mei: hey Mido! Want to try out one of my new babies today?

Me: Sure... Did you stay the night?

Iida: Yes, she did, and she was with me. She also got very drunk because of the punch bowl was spiked.

Mei: Thanks for the food Tenya~

Ochaco: If I'm pregnant I'm keeping the baby, I want to have a family with my King Izu~

Katsuki: I didn't think you had it in you Deku, I'm impressed.

Sero: Congrats man!

Me: has anyone seen Denki?

Denki comes into the common room carrying Kyoka on his back, and she looks just as sick as me. Denki slowly makes his way to the kitchen and grabs a handful of bacon for Kyoka who was slumped limply over his back. Denki then walks over to the couch, shifts Kyoka to his chest and he sits down, he feeds her the bacon as she massages her temples with her earphone jacks. She slowly but surely eats the bacon that Denki is putting on her lips, he runs his fingers through her hair in an effort to alleviate her hangover. She finishes eating it and she buries her head into Denki's chest to shield her eyes from the lights.