All Might healed and Ukuzi's Training

Izuku: Emperor? A fitting name for the son of the number one hero, what if its twins?

All Might: then I will surprise you by telling you their names when you get to meet your little brother/sister or the two of them. I assume that Nedzu is allowing you and Ochaco to share a room?

Izuku: it took some persuasion from Ukuzi but we are sharing a room, and relax Ukuzi didn't hurt him.

All Might: That's good, are you going to go all out at the sports festival?

Izuku: That wouldn't be fair for the others if I went all out at the start I told them that id only use a fraction of my power, but I told Todoroki that if he doesn't go all out then I will. I also said that if Kacchan hurts my Ocha then I'm going to surgically attach his feet to his Ass.

All Might: Don't kill him, I know Ukuzi has tried to in the past.

Ochaco: We're ready! May I present to you Eri Uraraka-Midoriya!

Inko: Ochaco decided that would be her full title, Isn't she just precious!?

My mom Ochaco, and Eri come down the hallway and walk to the living room, when they get there my heart instantly melts. Eri is sitting on Ochaco's shoulders, Eri is wearing an All Might silver age onesie with the purest smile that could power the world painted to her face. I walk over to Ochaco and I take Eri off her shoulders and I head over to the couch and sit her down in my lap with Ochaco sitting next to me and my parents sitting on the other couch. I look down to Eri who looks as if this was the first time she was ever shown kindness and I tell her something very important.

Izuku: Eri-chan there is a few things that you need to know, the first and most important thing is that the bad man won't hurt you or anyone anymore. He's dead because I or rather my other-self killed him. Secondly you are going to be living with us from now on Eri, and last but not least let me introduce my self officially... I am Izuku Midoriya, your new Father, you can call me Papa, Dad or Daddy. I have a quirk that turns me into a dragon and that quirk has is his own person so, if you ever hear my voice change and you see what looks like a dragon's skull on my face that's just the other me you can call him dad as well.

Ochaco: Eri-Chan, I am Ochaco Uraraka-Midoriya and I am your new Mother. Please call me Momma, Mom or Mommy, you are in good hands now. My quirk is Zero gravity I can make anything weightless. The man wit the blonde hair is your grandpa he's a hero, actually he's the number one hero All Might and the green haired woman sitting next to him is your grandma.

All Might: Fear not little one for Grand-Might Is Here! Ah-ha-ha-ha! We are going to take good care of you Eri-chan! *POOF back to Skele-Might* you never have to worry about someone hurting you ever again.

Eri (through tears): W-why are y-you being so n-nice to me? M-m-y quirk is a c-c-curse it can k-kill people and I c-can't control it.

Me: Shh... there, there my little one... what does your quirk do Eri?

Eri: I-It t-turns b-b-back time, b-but I c-can't c-c-c-control h-how much time. It o-only h-happens w-when I t-touch people...

Ochaco: Don't cry sweetie... your quirk wasn't active when I was carrying you. That means you can control your quirk sweetie. Your quirk is a gift not a curse... if you want to see a curse just look at Daddy's quirk, it literally forces him to die to use it.

Me: Eri Sweetheart... you can control your quirk and I can show you how. Dad, can you lift up your shirt and show Eri the scar?

All Might: I hope this works.