Beautiful girl with mysterious emotions

(Hey guys, this is my first story. I hope you'll enjoy reading this. Your vote means a lot to me. So don't forget to hit that star button once you read these parts. Thanks for giving this a shot! Happy reading ! )

She slowly opened her eyes. She looked at the clock beside her. The clock's about to hit 8 am. She realized she was still on her bed and turned towards her friend who's also sleeping next to her peacefully. She jumped out of her bed and shaked her friend furiously.

"Julie wake up! , we are gonna be late , the class starts at 9, remember?",  she said in a tensed voice..

But Julie ignored her conveniently ,"Ugh Plz Jenny! Let me sleep for 5 more minutes, I can't open my eyes rn" ..

This is because they both got back to their room very late the previous night, they had to throw a simple birthday party for their uncle Lawrence. A 60-year old kind-hearted man who runs an orphanage. He took Jenny in and raised her since she was little as she lost her parents at very young age. He was always kind to her and she was really grateful and adored him so much.

Jenny picked her clothes from the wardrobe and rushed to the shower. She was always responsible and reasonable and that made her to be the topper in her class. She returned from the shower with wet hair flowed in water droplets all the way down from her wavy beautiful hair into the eyelids. She dressed up in hurry and shouted at Julie , "Ugh.. Enough, if you don't rush to shower now, I'll kill you. you are gonna be doomed by my hands if we make it late today I swear".  Jenny gave a death stare.

Julie understood the assignment and rushed to the washroom. Jenny filled her stuffs into her bag to make her way out, meanwhile Julie dressed up and did a little touch up to her face and checked herself out in the mirror. She offered the makeup kit to Jenny. However she knew Jenny doesn't invest her time in doing make-ups and she didn't have to as she looked gorgeous in every way. Everyone admires her for her delicate beauty and her looks are no joke. Boys go simp over her and she gets letters and proposals every other day, which made all the other girls go envious. Jenny wasn't really proud of this and no one really seems to be her type so far.

She wasn't ready for a relationship and she longed for someone who can see through her heart instead of her looks.

She looks at the mirror every day and ask herself these repeated questions ,'Will it ever go away? , this feel, this heaviness , will it ever get soothed?, I'm ready to trade everything I have for a heart that's whole. I always feel pain when I think about my past. Everyone probably thinks I have high standards, but nah, the truth is I'm scared, because when I love, I will love that person with every single piece of me and I'm afraid to get abandoned again , ever since my mom and dad left this world. I'm all alone by myself, I'm tired. I just want someone to hold, someone to give me their jacket when it's cold, someone to put their hand, pull me close, and be my man and give that young love even when we are old.'

Thousand things rushes through her whenever she thinks about love. Her eyes always had this calmness but her heart never has. Yet she pulls her conscious back every single time and invest all her energy in more responsible things, ACADEMICS, sports and what not!.

The boys in her campus go crazy for her. She politely ignore them and she never had any experience in love life. She prefered to stand on her own without giving anyone a damn chance to lead her life even though her heart craved for someone to rely on. She's complicated at this and she knew it.

Jenny stuffed her bag with her books and took a moment to drink water from the bottle before she threw that inside her bag. She checked herself at the mirror..Her hair curls bownced at her shoulders ,her eyes were sharp , glowly yet calm .. Her lips were perfect as hell with a pinch of tinted pink. She was dressed with a white short top and dark blue long jeans. She's fair, tall and everything a man would probably expect for... But her heart had an mysterious combination of loneliness and emptiness that no one had ever really try to reach out.

Jenny and Julie wore their shoes and set their paths to their university in rush.

( Next part will be uploaded soon. As it was the first part, I took some time to describe the female lead. Next part would be shorter and simple😉
PS: 9th para may sound familiar to some of you who had listened to 'Dear No One' by Tori Kelly. I took some lines and added a punch to to go well with my storyline. Shout out to that wonderful song 🤍 )