Who is he

Jenny and Julie reached the college campus. It was one of the top most university in the whole city. It was a classic campus for students from rich family. The heirs from business magnets, politicians and what not could be spotted all over there. Its very tough and rare to get an admission for students with no strong background there, but Jenny earned her way into it with her hard work and brains by claiming scholarships. Despite being popular among boys, she was also popular among girls for her good qualities and that made them jealous which was usual at this point. As Jenny and Julie were on their way to the classroom , they noticed everyone were busy crowding and murmuring infront of the noticeboard in their department. They were eagerly discussing about something and that made Jenny curiuos enough to join. Some rushed towards Jenny and spilled the info. There's going to be a function in their department for the following week as some new candidates will be joining the class and give their intros on stage. Usually the newbies will perform something when they join, this is something they follow as a culture. Jenny took a glance at the notice board and rushed to class when she heard the bell rang . After the class , they bounce to canteen during break, the same set of girls surrounded Jenny and insisted to perform in the culturals.

Random girl 1: " Jenny, come on bruh! what are you saying ,you must take participate in this event. You remember last year at inter-culturals??,
Random girl 2: That was no joke, everyone loved your performance!!!".

Jenny was aware of her talent, yet she seem unconvinced as she wasn't interested in getting popular anymore. She'd rather be an audience and invest herself in just academics.

She was deep as hell and light as peach in her musical performance the last year. She got recognised for that.

It was surprising for others how she can manage everything so well, beauty, Talent, and Academics!

She knows what she's doing. She's so unbothered and can perform anytime without practice. Her polite and effortless performance is what made her looks so cool. She and the word 'cool' can fit in one sentence.
You cannot find a person with only good qualities, everyone must have a flaw at some extent. Jenny would also have those flaws but she spent most of her life thriving to survive alone . She's been dedicated and hardworking towards her life to survive alone in this world, hoping for a better life . .

On the evening , Jenny and Julie reached their dorm. Since it was one of the exhausting days, they crashed their bed once they enter. Julie noticed Jenny switching sides often struggling to sleep.

Julie, " What happened honey, Is something bothering you? You seem to be rolling a lot".

Jenny, " Ugh.. I was just thinking about next week's event. They added my name to the participant's list even after I told them not to. I already got a lot on my plate rn.! ugh these damn people".

Julie laughed at Jenny's frustration.

Julie, " Really? they are crazy, and so are you!" They both laughed.

Julie," They want you to get that medal for our department no matter what. It's funny how these same girls seemed so jealous on you for stealing their so called boyfriend's attention, not so long ago. But now they are all sucking onto you, for the sake of winning! ". Julie sighed with laugh .

Jenny gave a glimpsy smile. She rolled and hugged her . She told her to shut it up as she's feeling embarrassed for all those silly credits. Both giggled .

Julie," And one more thing, tomorrow is the inauguration day, I saw on notice board that lot of newbies are joining the first year. But I saw one student's name marked for third year, Is that possible? How come a student be joining in third year?" .