truth unfolds

*After Jenny left*
  Harshad received a call. It was a call from the private agent who was hired to investigate Rohan's case.
Harshad holds Jenny's diary in his hands. He remember that he was about to open that before the phone call. So he opens and came to know it's Jenny's personal diary.

*Jenny's POV*
Dear diary,
      Well,I don't give my intro,as you know my name already, I was sharing my stuffs with you from my young age , since there was no one to share with.. I met Harshad who has grabbed all atentions of the girls in my college, I don't know how I connected with him,but there's something I felt special in him which I didn't felt with anyone before. He was new to my college, he impressed everyone with his clever intro in the fresher's day, I'm just mesmerized by his eyes but shocked when he suddenly told that he came for me. I was utter shocked, but he fooled me and the  crowd. Then we became friends, I usually don't set with rich peoples, but he was different and he made me to change the thoughts about riches . yes He was kind, and so flexible with childrens. I brought him to the orphanage , he got attached to them in a short time . I don't know ,what he and uncle Lawrence has discussed, but he seems different when we returned from the orphanage, I tried to change his mood,then he got normal. He fixed my seat belt when I struggled with it, the moment which his breath hits my neck when he bend to put my belt. I lost myself at his good vibes. I don't have any insecurities with him, I felt like he was there with me to protect . I know it's have been a very short time since we met, and it's not fair to figure out the feelings very earlier. I can't trust anyone again. Because, when I was 6 ,my parents died in a car accident. As I was very young and the one & only proprietor of my parent's companies and properties, my aunt took my custody as an gaurdian in the court for the due till I attain the age of 18. But she and my relatives had the desire to claim my properties. Hence they used to abuse me often and tortures me by putting in the dark rooms over nights, I had my sleepless nights over crying. I craved for love. My family lawyer came to know about my relative's cruelty and sends me to an orphanage when I was 10, because he couldn't able to confront my relatives and their influences.So he sent me to the orpahange where I was brought up by Uncle Lawrence, who worked in that orphanage. He was a kind old man ,who took care of me. When I became 18, I was kicked out of the orphanage . As soon as I attained the age of 18, the power authority came to my hand to rule the properties and companies, but I transferred all the properties to my relative's names and threw the law papers to their face and left the home. Yes, the great rich orphan became homeless from that day. Look at my fate, I lost my parents, tortured by my relatives, and was kicked out of the orphanage at 18. I got scholarship for my studies and hostel accommodation in the top college of this city due to my good grades . l was broken inside. But I felt safe after I met him. Yes, He is Harshad. I love to have him being around me. His smile, his eyes ,his words everything has my heart feel so special,so intense . But I can't able to bare if anyone breaks my heart again. So I have to wait. But he cares me when I went sick. He protects me whenever I felt afraid, he holds my hand in the dark to protect me even without knowing that I was afraid of dark. He did everything what I craved for,without asking me a word. I'm losing myself infront of him. Only he can cure my wounded soul, Sometimes I wonder, how he became my everything, still I don't get any answers, may be this is love? . I smiled myself in the mirror. Today I was stucked in the lift after the party. I can't able to breath in the dark . Even that time, my heart craved for him, I shouted his name , he came there to my rescue as I know that before ,that he would come to save me definitely. He became a brightness in my dark. I collapsed in his arms craving for protection. He protected me by embracing me gently. He wiped my tears which I was expected already, but something unexpected had happened, it was our 'kiss'. I don't know that he could kiss me in such a soft way, because I could feel his desire was more to push on me, but he cared for me and made in a gentle way, our breaths combined with each other. It was a perfect first kiss for me. After that thing happened between us, I hope that he also have the same feeling as mine, he want me like I want him. I can still feel the soft impressions which he left on my lips. Yes, I love him...and I wanna tell him that how much he means to me . I can't bare any type of pain anymore, but I believe him more than me, he can't able to hurt me. I'm little nervous that how I going to convey my love to him, I gathered all my courage to tell him that I love him, in  today's event after our performance gets over. Let's see !!!

Tears rolled from Harshad's eyes after reading Jenny's diary, Harshad, " why? Why she loved me this much? If money was her ultimate aim, why she herself left all her properties? And why she thought me as her world ?" , Harshad was heartbroken and confused , "I don't believe this, this is fake ! , he consoled himself.
" If it's not fake ,what should I do?" , he brushed his hands on his head and face. "No, no, Harshad, you can't lose yourself, forget this all, whatever may be, you can't forgive her,  she is the reason for Rohan's death, don't go weak for her, ..no" , he wiped his tears.

The agent approached Harshad.
The man, " Sir, I have something  important to tell you, shall I come to meet?". Harshad was not in the mood to react with interest as he was broken now. Harshad, " I'll send you the location !", he replied and cut the call without waiting for the man's reply ,as he was a rough rich handsome , only Jenny can make him polite man infront of her. 
The agent met Harshad . He showed one cover. Harshad , " What's this ?".
The agent seems little afraid which was clearly shown on his face. He struggled to answer, "Sir..that's..that's..hh".. Harshad , " Listen, I don't have time , come to the point, damn it !!" . Harshad pulled the cover from his hand and opened it, He was shocked to see the photos which was inside. It was the photos of Rohan with another girl. Still he wanted to confirm. He stared at the man and demanded for the answer, "Open your bloody mouth, what's this ??" . The man, " Sorry sir, Our agents made a huge mistake over this case, the girl who's in the picture we gave you before was not guilty, she is innocent . we have concluded that girl for the accusation of Rohan's death as we didn't got any further proof. But we continued our investigation, and we came to know that the real girl who's guilty was her in this photo. Her name is also Jenny and this girl has dead in an accident which happened last month.
Harshad was shocked to hear the man's report. He throws the cover to his face and slapped him in anger. He pulled his collar.
Hardshad, "How could you be so careless and unprofessional, I can't stand with irresponsible people!" I'm gonna fire you right now !" .The agent afraid and asked for an apology. He gestured him to leave, the man left.
Harshad's eyes wet with tears.
Harshad, "How stupid and selfish I am. I broked her heart, my Jenny's heart , I gave her pain which she bared because, I gave her that. Harshad holds his face and cried . He shouted, " Why, Why I  didn't listened to my heart? , why I hurt an innocent girl like her?, not only innocent she was so pure by her heart, the one who longed for love since childhood, but in return I gave her pain. I broked her trust. How will I face her now? How will I tell her, that...that ... I can't live without her".