Harshad ignored Jenny

The sun raised from its sleep and began to do it's routine . It was about 8:30 am. Jenny and Julie set their ways to their classroom as usual. When they got there, all they can hear about is one name across the campus and yes !! , it's none other than Harshad. The girls were talking about what happened on the previous day. Jenny heard all this chattering and walked to the class showing as if she doesn't care. The class began on time. After a while , Harshad showed up to the class. As it was his first day, it took some time for him to complete all the paper works and procedures before reaching the class. He came late but he made his entry smooth like a butter. Everyone smiled at him as they welcome. He already made entry to their hearts. Harshad rolled his eyes at everyone and smiled back. He then walked into the room and looked around for a spot to sit. As everyone wanted him to sit beside them so bad, they looked at him with great curious. Jenny wanted the same but she pretended to be calm and unbothered. Harshad then gazed his eyes into Jenny and made an eye contact. She could clearly observe his eyes smiling inside passionately with an motive which she couldn't quite understand but conclude it as mysterious. His smile is cute but teasy. She recalled everything which has happened. Everyone was eyeing on Harshad and wondering where he was going to sit. When they looked at Jenny, they guessed he would probably choose to sit next to her. Jenny guessed the same, when Harshad looked at her. Harshad stepped towards Jenny by grabbing his bag to his shoulder and carrying his killer one-sided smirk which made her lost at his charm, he never broke the eye contact. Jenny's heart filled with excitement. When he made his steps closer, Jenny was high at her peak of expectation. Harshad left everyone surprised by ignoring Jenny and sat in different bench which is also next to Jenny but a little far. However all the girls were disappointed when he chose to sit alone but they also felt relieved as he didn't choose to sit with Jenny. Jenny was disappointed inside but she controlled herself and decided to focus on the lecture. During the lecture, Jenny can't resist herself from looking at him as she really wanted to know if he is stealing glances at her or not. But he never looked at her way even a single time. Jenny was more confused and rather angry while seeing him. She then resist herself from looking at him but she couldn't concentrate for the entire time. She realised it was so unusual of her. She never got distracted by someone like this before, which made her pissed. She felt so strange, yet she tried to fool herself by thinking all these doesn't matter to her at all.
   At the break, Jenny and Julie were sitting in the canteen . Julie asked Jenny about the class, she replied her with blunt face. Julie understood what's going on with her mind.

Julie, "Am I thinking the same as what you were thinking? " . She teased her.

Jenny asked, " What ?!" with the casual look. 

Julie, "Nope, nothing" and smiled at her again.

She then cut the topic and went to grab juice for them. Suddenly Jenny's phone beeped. She took her cellphone and read the message. It's from her uncle.

Message:
"Jenny dear, don't forget to come this saturday , They are waiting for your presence".
Jenny replied ," Don't worry uncle, I won't miss this week, I'll see you soon".

( Why did Harshad ignore Jenny this time?
Who's waiting for Jenny which her Uncle had mentioned?
To know more, stay tuned!!!)