A battle between heart and brain

Harshad touched his forehead , he felt some droplets of sweat covered on it. He opened his eyes and turned to check whether the Air Conditioner is working or not. It's working with the full speed, perhaps he was sweating still. Something is disturbing him. He woke up from his bed and checked the clock, to his surprise, it was 2.00 AM. Because he felt like so many hours ,when he troubles with the sleeplessness. He washed his face with the cold water. He stared into the mirror deeply .  His eyes filled with an rage over his semi- pinked nerves. He wiped his face with the soft white towel ,and threw it to the corner without bothering about it. He came out of the washroom and went to his wardrobe to pick an hoodie to wear. He wore his shoes and took his car keys . He then stepped from the stairs and came out of his Classy rich home. He took his car and drive away. He drives with high speed and the roads were floated with snow. He didn't have a destiny to reach, he just get the car and going with an random way.

Harshad's POV,
I don't know, which way I'm going. But I just need to divert my mind. So I pick my car keys and drives in a random road of  highway. I usually feels good with the air from the AC rather than the outside air. I don't allow the pollution to enter my car and makes rubbish . But today I can't able to feel the pleasure of the AC. So I pressed the button to open my car window to allow the fresh wet air hit my face. I don't know what's happening to me these days. I feel really strange and incomplete. I just want to chill , I deserve every bit of happiness which I didn't get yet. I don't know where should I get my happiness and where should I get someone who could control me, my anger and most importantly pacifies my broken heart. Things were randomly floats in my thoughts until the rainy drops hits my face from my car window. I slow down the speed breaking my thoughts away , and started to enjoy the cold drops hitting my face. How did I missed this!, this is freaking cool to enjoy the rainy droplets!!. I stopped my car and the rain starts bashing hard. I stepped out to experience the rain which I never did yet. I lifted my two hands in the wind to feel the rainy water makes me wet completely. I know , I'm insane . Am I the only one in this world who's standing in the rain at 3:00 AM, while the universe is under sleeping process ?!? . I again went back to my thought which I left while driving. I want peace, I want happiness, and I want someone who wants me, more than I did!!  I closed my eyes. I asked myself , where should I get these things??? Suddenly a face appears inside my hidden eyelids, it was her. I opened my eyes ,with anger . What's wrong with me? . "No, this is not done" , I shouted.  I started to hate myself for thinking such a thing. I fall to the ground with my knees by losing my control. I can feel my cold feets and hands were wet by the rains. Some water drops fell from my eyes, I have no idea whether it was the combination of my tears with rain, because I feel the warmth of drop. I could'nt believe which the old man said about her in the orpahange. What if that would be true? or Is that also one of her trap? Who knows!! She might be mastermind and she's not what she looks. She's a devil disguised in an angel look. The more she beautiful, the more she dangerous. Wait, did I just call her beautiful?. I slapped my forehead. "What's wrong with you Harshad?, she's not beautiful ,okay." "Even if she's beautiful , who cares?!?." I sighed hard.
A big battle is running between my brain and heart. This is all because of her. Why should I suffer myself for her ?! , No I don't wanna waste my time for such a girl who deserves all my hate. She's probably the one whom I hate the most in my life. Usually, I don't spend my time on people which I don't like, because they don't mess with me usually. But she is lucky, because I'm spending my time to destroy her. I exhausted a smile.  Enough , I have wasted lot of time. So , Not anymore!!! I'm gonna end this chapter soon. Get ready for my next move Ms. Jenny !!!

( next part will be uploaded 🤞🏻. I'm planning to finish the story soon.)