Harshad's secret revelation (POV 1)

How do you feel if you are forced to love the person whom you hates the most and wanted to take revenge over her. Exactly the same thing I stucked with.
I'm Harshad, 22 yrs old. I won't spare a person who did shit with my past. I don't become worst, I'll become evil. I don't wait for karma to happen , I show karma to them in my aspect. Actually I was not , but I forced to, since I met her. It's none other than Jenny. I can't forget what she did in my life, a year ago. She was the only reason I came to India. Literally I don't have an idea to come here when my dad insist me to take over the top lead Fashion company. My dad was the one and only CEO of the board of committee in the fashion industry. I have no idea about the future as lots of companies are awaiting for me to takeover a lead. But I refused my dad's words and stayed in Mexico for my studies and keeping away myself from a boring royal life for a while. My life was cool until I got a call that day.
Flashback,
It was a call about my friend's death. My friend Rohan, he's not just my friend, moreover he's my everything. The person who knows me better than me. Even my parents can't handle my anger, but he does. we don't have any secrets between us. We grow up together. But I left him when I went to Mexico.  Though we have group of large friends ,  we are the two sides of the coins. He's next opposite to me. He's calm, caring and most importantly can do anything for good and justice, I'm dark as grey, and have no hard feelings about anything. I was shocked and heartbroken when I came to know about his suicide. I became more furious when I got to know the reason behind his death was Jenny. Sometimes I scream to myself that how coward he was. Few months before his death, I got his call, he was overwhelming and said that he loves a girl named Jenny. I recalled his words and I fetched all things of Rohan after he dead. I started investigating his death as per my suspect. I only know her name was Jenny. So I decided to extract details about her, but poor Rohan destroys all her photos with him to save her after his death as he don't want to harm anyone's life. But his diary with few photos of his friends and family were left and luckily one photograph of him with Jenny was alive . I started reading his diary.The fate wanted to tell me about everything through his diary. she was a gold digger and loved him only for his money. She trapped him with her plan brilliantly and left him when she got better person than him. She made to fall in love with rich people and fulfill her needs and then she left them conveniently when they propose her. She uses the same strategy. It has been one year, since my Rohan passed. But I never forget the face of a girl from the photograph who drinks my Rohan's life. I needed some this time to collect details about her.So I hired some private agents and monitored every aspects of her from Mexico and it's more enough now. So It's time to take an revenge on her. I immediately rushed from Mexico to complete my task . I'll make her to feel the same pain which I had in myself, losing of beloved ones. I show her what true love is and when she started to love truly, I'll break her heart. In my way, I know what black is, and what white is, but I don't know what grey is!!!. whatever she does was wrong and I don't need any justification behind her act.I just want to win all her happiness from her by demolishing her completely.  My hatred is far extreme than my love. Revenge sounds so mean, so I'll say I'm just returning her back what she deserves!!!