saturday

The next morning, Jenny was practising for her performance in the seminar hall as she was the lead singer of Blacksquad. Harshad accompanies her with the instrument session. They both performed together beautifully. Everyone were busy with their arrangements and the decoration is almost done since they have only 2 days left for the event. After completing the practicing session, Jenny and Julie were about to leave. But Ashwin asks Julie to join him for an outing. Now Jenny was all alone on her way. So Harshad's work gets more easier. He offers to drop her . Jenny agreed with humble without hesitating  this time .Suddenly her phone beeps. She picked her mobile from her pocket to check before opening the car door. It was her Uncle's message. She slaps her forehead .

Jenny, "Again, I forgot !!"

Harshad , " Is there any trouble?" .He asked her with confusion. 

Jenny, "How did I forget this again ?.It's saturday .I was supposed to go there last week itself , but I forget. I can't miss this time".

Harshad ," Don't worry Mam, Your driver is here right, I'll drive you to the place as per your wish !!"

Harshad bends his hip and gave a salute towards her, like a slave.
Jenny ," laughs".

Harshad, " But you have to enter the car first Mam" , with smile.

He teased her.Both entered the car and Harshad puts his seat belt and looks at Jenny troubling with her belt. Harshad smiles at her and interrupts his hand to hold Jenny's hand. She looks at him with blush. He nodded his head asking her to leave the belt. She slowly handovers the belt by taking her hand back . Harshad slides closer to Jenny's shoulder to lock the seat belt, Jenny feels his breath on her cheek. She gets nervous.Their eyes meets with each other for a moment forgetting the universe. Then Harshad comes to the sense and pulls himself back and holds the steering and starts the engine , He then looks at Jenny.

Jenny, " Thankyou for your lift Mr.Superman ,but we are already late, Can you start the car please?"

She demanded.

Harshad, " If you want to go to a place, then you have to tell the name of that place first. Remember? , It's called common sense "

Jenny, " Haha, so funny" ,she said with fake irritated face .

Harshad, " okay chill, tell me,where you wanna reach?".

Jenny, " The Orphanage"

He started the car and drives to the orphanage where Jenny addressed him.Harshad started to think in every possible ways that what she would gonna do with the orphanage. He prepares himself for the next move of Jenny. As soon as they reach there, they met Uncle Lawrence , who was waiting for them in the entrance.Lawrence was an kind old man, he adjusted his eye glasses and stands with the support of his walking stick. Jenny hugged him with tears. She then introduced Harshad to him. Lawrence hugged him as an welcome. Harshad greeted him. They entered the garden where some children were playing . They all ran towards Jenny while seeing her. Jenny hugged them all with her arms blissfully. The Children were so familiar with her.
Harshad was silently watching these all. He just have no idea. He again jumps into an conclusion that these all things were just a fake trick handled  by her  to impress the men . He murmered himself, " What a cunning trick !!, So this is how you trap my Rohan... But I'm not gonna impress by your cheap old tricks of being innocent, Child Saviour!!! " .. The rage inside him started to burn into his eyes again. But he focused into his plans and played with the children and her. They served the food to the children and had their lunch with them. All the kids were started loving Harshad . Jenny adores his bond with the children, she felt so happy by seeing Harshad's this new innocent side towards the kids. They spent the whole day over there. While Jenny was busy with the children, Harshad and Uncle Lawrence get some time to communicate. They sat together, watching Jenny and Children playing in the garden.