Harshad's POV (part 2)

I initiated my first step by entering the University.  As I saw her for the first time from the stage, my blood started pumping in rage with anger. I controlled myself to be normal. I did my first step by impressing her and registered myself in her brain strongly by shocking her. That's my first step of grabbing her attention. But it's not enough for me, so the next day I ignored her to gain her concentration and attention towards me. I offered friendship . I thought she won't accept, but to my surprise she accepted. We shaked each others hand. That's the first time I touched her hand, I lost at her beautiful eyes for a moment. Then I came back to the conscious and recalls what she does. The rage inside me started burning again. I constantly gave her company to reach close to her. When we went to the horse race, I motivated her. I started giving her trusted words. I don't know why that's all are not in my plan, but somehow I said those words to her without my conscious. While riding with her, I grabbed her fingers tightly, I supported her by holding her with my arms from falling. I can't control myself from doing that. I pampered her through the whole day with care to win her feelings. I still have no idea what's going on ,in her mind. We were standing in the middle of the road where the freeze air floats with her hair. I was melt at that point. All my hatred and rage was vanished for a second as I saw her eyes blinking at me and the snow touches her lips softly. So I decided to focus on my plan. My plan was so simple, to win her trust first, then make her fall in love and finally destroy her. I checked her if she's trusting me or not. I succeed in my attempt as the result was positive. She agreed to drop her at her place.  I started the car and drived to her place. The silence maintained between us. So I broked it by playing the music. She murmered some of the lines.I started smiling at her cuteness. Though I feel annoyed and hatred when she's around me, somehow I started liking her company for no reason . I lost at her sometimes and forgets to breath when my eyes meets at her. This is so strange for me. "Stay out of love" is the only mantra I followed in my life. But When she's around me , everything seems to be new for me. I can observe some intense vibes of positive in her. I was totally confused about my thoughts. What does I'm going through? . So I only concentrate on my plan ,not her. My first step of wining her trust was literally succeed. so my next plan is to make her fall in love with me , simple!!!
( next part will be uploaded soon!)