Chapter five

" Get up! I swear you don't have any ears." A familiar voice exclaimed, waking Yuyu. Eule. He was trying to shake Gar up. It wasn't working. " Morning, Eule. Why are you here?" Yuyu asked him.

The Decidueye glances over at her with piercing eyes. " Where's Mwamini?" He asked with worry. " Huh. She didn't return." Yuyu commented blearily. " What?! Where'd she go? And why's there a bug type in the Ghost Squad headquarters?" Eule demanded.

" She's here because she's joining the squad and Mwamini went to go tell Abeja that her daughter, Hurricane, this Cutiefly here, is going to join this squad." Yuyu told him.

With those words, Eule got a panicked look in his eyes. " You dumbasses!" He exclaimed in a huge burst. He extended his wings. " What? Why'd you call us dumbasses? You're the dumbass. You didn't even do anything so far as I can tell." Peter commented, insulted. He had just woke up.

Eule flapped his wings a few times. " Abeja is an outlaw! You don't know about her yet because you're not connect to the PK Police like the Starter Squad is." Eule explained himself.

" What?" All three asked in shook. Hurricane was still curled up fast asleep. " So it's likely that if Mwamini went to tell her that her daughter is going to join her squad she will attack her and try to kill her." Eule commented. " That's horrible. What have we done?!" Yuyu asked in a panicking voice.

" That doesn't explain why Abeja didn't just attack us from the start." Gar commented. " You mean you were alone with an outlaw?" He asked, horrified.

" No. There were other Rirombee and Cutiefly." Peter explained to him. " You Idiot! That's her cover. She's an outlaw. She might be a queen, but that is to cover up the fact that she is indeed an outlaw. Mwamini is in trouble." Eule commented.

With that the ghost starter dashed off to go find Mwamini. Yuyu looked at her friends. " We should help him. Who knows if Mwamini is okay." Yuyu states, walking after the hurried starter.

" H-hey! What about me? You can't just leave me here!" Bucky asked, voice rising. " We can and we will. You can have breakfast later." Gar dismisses. " What about your creepy friend? Can't you take her with you? She creeps me out." Bucky asked indicating to Hurricane.

" No. She creeps me out too." Gar dismisses as he shuts the door. " This isn't her fight." Yuyu states as she closed the door. Peter floated along Gar as Gar tried to converse with him. All he could think about was, what if it had been Yuyu instead?

He glances over at the Mimikyu who didn't seem to notice his glance as she braved a look of confidence and encouragement. The three walked through the forest without a word.

They couldn't believe they had been such fools to believe such a thing that this bug-and-fairy type would help them.

But how could I haven't seen that it was her. I've seen her before. I have battled her before...before that happened. Peter thought. I should have told them. He thought gloomily.

Gar chirped as they got there. " Shush." Yuyu told him. " Sorry." Gar sheepishly responded with a somehow noticeable shrug. Peter floated up to the beehive. " Hey!" He yelled inside. " No one's home." A voice growled inside. " You just spoken so you are in there." Gar said. " That was a horrible joke by the way." Gar added, tongue lolled out.

A Rirombee opened the hive and glared at them. " Her majesty the queen won't be seeing you brats today." The Rirombee commented, slamming the door. Peter glared at the door. " Give us back our leader you annoying bee! Fatty!" Gar insults.

The Rirombee opened the door. " I told you she won't see you now get lost putrid ghosts," He said, slamming the door. He also mumbled about a rude starter trying to come in.