Chapter eight

Phantom lead the two other ghosts into the village. He then leads them into an abandoned house. He stopped and spun around to look the other two ghosts in their eyes. It was quiet for a minute.

" You ask who those criminals were." Phantom stated. " Mhm." Yuyu responded with a swift nod of her ragged head. It was a mystery how she could even nod it if her true self was unknown.

" Criminals? So they're bad guys? Who are they though? They seemed tough. But we are tougher than those showboats." Peter bragged. Phantom nodded with a smirk. " Tougher, eh? I seem to recall you not being able to take them down until I beat them with my powerful moves." Phantom commented.

" Yeah, give us some credit. We're a part of the Ghost Squad." Peter commented. Phantom looked surprised. " Now that I didn't know. There's an actual squad for ghosts?" He asked. " And if this world is lucky, we will get more than just that." Yuyu stated. " There's plenty of hatred for Dark types, Psychic types, Poison Types, and Bug types. Psychic types are actually the least hated out of all four of us types, but they're there because they're creepy to some Pokémon." Peter stated, counting some weird fire near his rags.

" Yeah. There is plenty of hate out there, and not enough love. Back on topic. So those monsters are a group of criminals that kill, steal, and more. They usually consist of more, but I don't see the water starter." He commented.

" Oh. Are they dangerous?" Yuyu asked, sorry in her voice. " Extremely. We were lucky to live. Very few Pokémon have lived past getting attacked by those brutes and their pet cloud." Phantom stated.

" And how do you know this?" Peter asked, very suspicious of this stranger. Yuyu didn't catch on to his suspicion though. Phantom looked at him curiously. " Because I've battled them before. They're very cunning, at least two. The others just follow. I swear they either have a crush on the Darkrai or Sandslash, or have just really sad backstories." Phantom explained.

" You've battle them before?!" Yuyu asked with her claw on her mouth. Peter had an annoyed glance on his face for a second before changing it back to normal.

" Of course. They're more annoying than threatening to me, though. I don't fight them usually like I did there. Usually if they attack me I just defend myself. But you two were fellow ghost types and you were in trouble, so I had to step in. No one deserves to die, especially not a ghost type. If anything it's those ruthless starter squad members that need to go away." Phantom expressed angrily.

Yuyu didn't agree with that. " Thinking like that won't make you any better than those haters." She said. " Maybe not, but it sure makes me feel better. The only ghosts that aren't shunned are the legendaries and starters. And shinies. Fuck those overrated abnormalities." Phantom stated.

Yuyu giggles at that while Peter only rolled his eyes, seemingly hating this ghost type. " Anyways, you heading back now?" Phantom asked. " Yeah! I forgot! We were so caught up with this talk that we forgot!" Yuyu exclaimed. " Forgot What now?" Peter asked her as he blinked in confusion.

" Barney and Abeja! They're attacking our friends! They might be dead by now! We have to go!" She exclaimed as she grabbed her Shuppet friend by the rag and dragged him after her.

" Hurry! We've got no time to play!" She told him. " Barney and Abeja? Who's Abeja? I know of Barney because she set Ghost Village destruction. But who's this Abeja?" Phantom asked, his jewel eyes flashing curiosity.

" She's the mother of Hurricane our new friend, but we found out she wasn't what she seems and our friends might die because of these two. Abeja is the queen of this one hive of Cutiefly and Ribombee." Peter explained.

" Oh. Is she dangerous?" Phantom asked. " So far as we know now, yes she is." Yuyu commented. " Then I guess you need to get back." Phantom stated. " Yeah. That would be great. It was amazing meeting you, but we should get back to Gar and the others." Peter commented.