Chapter 4

Third person:
It was Monday. A new week. Which means school. Sadly. Everyone has to get out of bed and go to the one place they hate.
Kenzie POV:
I got up and looked at the clock.
6:29 am.
My alarm rings in one minute. I wait there until it rings. Once it does I grab my phone. And look at what he said. 'Check dms' I still didn't even look at them. All I knew is that he was back. Hopefully just visiting for a week or so. I didn't want this to be a bad week. I got up and change then texted Annie so she doesn't fall asleep again. Turns out she texted me before I go the chance.
I braided my hair and took out some baby hair in the front. I put on some black ripped jeans with a white shirt and a jean jacket on. I looked at the clock.
It was 6:50. I had time, Annie doesn't come until 7:10. I just watched some Netflix on my phone and waited.

Johnny POV:
I don't know why I did it.

Yes I know I left without saying goodbye for 6 years.
I made a promise to here to never leave her. But I did. We were best friends. I could have tried to text her but I couldn't. I knew that she would be heartbroken for me to say that.

So I showed up to her house. I don't know why. But I just did.

Instead of her opening it was her mother. She invited me in and we talked. I apologized for leaving Kenzie for 6 years with out saying goodbye. Or trying to keep in contact with her. She told me that Kenzie had a hard time after I left. That she missed me for a while. Was heartbroken. I was the one she would talk to when she had a problem. Or didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I wanted to talk to Kenzie or if I just wanted to she her. Just then she walked out not even looking up her phone and left. My eyes just follow her. She has gotten beautiful over the years. So enough she was gone. I just stared at the door act like she was going to come back and talk to me.

Kenzie POV:

Annieboo 💞:
Yo.
I'm here open the door
It's cold out here.
Btw why is there a packet here for you?

Kenzieboo🦋:
I'll be there.
Hold up, a packet?
From who?
I didn't order anything.

Annieboo💞:
Someone named
Lauren Orlando.
Do you know that person?
Do you want me to bring it?

Were they trying to get my attention. I ran down the stairs to open the door and see a packet right there. Annie just looked at me and I got the packet. We went to my room and put the packet there. I didn't want to open it right away so I hid it under my bed until I got back to school.

A/N:
What do you think it's in the packet? Who knows it could be that?
Anyways hope you have a great day/night 💞