Chapter 18

Johnny POV

The whole day I kept thinking about t the concert. Would it be worth singing something for Kenzie. Over the years of being without Kenzie I have wrote down my feelings. Kenzie was really important to me, so I wrote down what I liked about her. And how I felt during the years.

So I decide to write some done during school when I was bored. But I tried to find a beat but wasn't able to until Hayden started to sing softly. I wrote down some lyrics

'There's something more between us girl I know you feel it I know you dream it I know you need it.
The only time I get to hold you is when you're leaving But I can hear it I can hear the way you're breathing'

Kenzie and I have been close friends before I left. I knew that there was going to be more between us, and I knew she felt it as well. Most of the times I was able to hug her or hold her close was when we were going to say goodbye but she didn't want to leave.

'But now you're gone When you're gone I see you all the time On my timeline You seem fine without me in your life So I let go and and don't let it show And keep you out my mind Until that night you hit me up
It happens every time'

Kenzie is gone from my life so far. I mean I want her back but she doesn't want to talk to me. I tried to stop thinking about her while I was gone but that didn't work as well.

' You keep telling me you're thinking about me boo You say you miss me just to hear I miss you too And the thruth is I think that I got To know you better than you've ever wanted me to That's why you keep thinking about me While I'm thinking about you'

Kenzie would always say that she missed me just so I could call her. When we first met, I knew she was the one for me. But I wanted to know more about her first, then see where it led to.

'I've been thinking about you You're always on my mind And even when I try to keep you out, I can't Happens every time But we're getting closer
Got butterflies inside So I can't help but think about you all day all night'

Kenzie was always on my mind. No matter what I did she was the first thing in my head. Whenever we were together I would get nervous that I would do something wrong. But now that I knew her well more than most of our friends, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Psstt...Johnny they called on you." Hayden says. I look up to see the teacher looking at me, waiting. "So, do you want to answer question 10 Johnny or do you want detention for not listening like everyone else!" She says. I just opened my mouth but nothing came out. "John. We'll see you after school for detention." She says. I didn't really care though. It gave me more time to think.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kenzie POV

Right now we are in ela one of the boring classes. I didn't really pay attention since I was tired. I never knew crying made you this tired, I stayed up to cry about the one and only

John Vincent Orlando.

I didn't even hear a word of what she said, that's how tired I was. I looked at my phone and it was 12:40. Great school ends at 2:00. So about an hour and 20 minutes.

I suddenly felt my eyes get heavy, later I fell asleep. I didn't know for how long it was. Then I felt someone pat my shoulder trying to wake me up. I woke up to see Annie shaking me. "Hm?" I saw. "The teacher called on you." Annie whispers.

I looked up to see her and everyone in the class looking at me. "Would you read the next page Miss Ziegler?" She asked. 'Crap' I thought. "Ummmmmm... sure" I say. Then I realize that I didn't even receive the book. "I'll see you at after school detention , Miss Ziegler!" She says and comes give me a book.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nadia POV

So I heard from Ashton, who heard from Lucas, who heard from Emma, who heard from James, who heard from Matt, who heard from Emily, who heard from Hayden that Johnny got after school detention today.

But, I also heard from Jenna, who heard from nick, who heard from Madison, who heard from Isabella, who heard from Maria, who heard from Carson, who heard from Annie that Kenzie also got after school detention.

So me being me. Decide to join them, so Kenzie could third wheel. And so I could see how she felt that me and Johnny being together. I mean he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet but I know he will!

Like I said. I called dibs!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kenzie POV

Schools almost over. Right now I have no one in these class. I mean Johnny is in this class but I don't talk to him. I sit in the back corner while he sits 2 seats in front.

I bell ranged so I took my bad with me and walked all the way to detention . While walking I felt someone follow me, I turned around to see Johnny. Boy can't this kid leave me alone for a second.

I decide to leave it alone and walk there. Once I got there I took the seat in the back while Johnny took one in the front. Huh? He finally got dentition, I laughed at myself. I saw him turn around to see me, and me being the dumb person I am looked into his eyes.

God did I regret that. After a while I looked away trying to fight tears from escaping. I was on my phone until I heard a voice that sounded familiar. Then I saw Nadia walk in and sit next to Johnny talking to him. I looked up and Johnny turned his head my way, but when he saw me I turned away.

A/N:
This has been a long chapter so far. And it is thanks to juanny lyrics.